Hair Cuttery Amelia Concourse
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/11/23Sherry did an excellent cut today!!! Listened well and I love it! Already booked next appointment!Response from HairCuttery • 3/13/23Hi Diana B, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/1/23I came here today with my daughter for *scheduled* haircuts—not walk-ins. My daughter's was at 2 with Shelby and mine was at 2:30 with Amber. This was our first time coming to this salon and based on the rave reviews, especially for Amber, I was expecting great service. I was about to be sorely disappointed. Shelby was great. 5 stars for her. She was great with my daughter and my daughter's haircut came out cute. Amber, however? Unbelievable. We got there at 1:50 and Amber was dying a woman's hair. That woman got up to let it process. Totally understandable. In the meantime, Amber squeezed another client in, around 2:15. She finished with that client around 2:45 and checked her out. Then, Amber walked outside to get the first woman whose hair was done processing and led her back to the sink to finish everything. In the meantime, yet another woman walked in and said she also had an appointment with Amber. The entire time I sat there, waiting, twiddling my thumbs, Amber neither looked at me, addressed me, asked if I'd been helped or who I was there for, NOTHING. I may as well have been invisible. Meanwhile, Shelby and the other stylist working kept greeting customers and taking them back. And she can't possibly have assumed I was there for another stylist since when I walked in the door at 1:50 and someone ELSE greeted us, I said my daughter had a 2 o'clock appointment and I had a 2:30 with AMBER, whose station was right behind the front desk. I finally left, disgusted at 2:50, after sitting there being ignored and no one said anything. I'm shocked at all the rave reviews Amber has on here considering the way she completely disregarded a new client. I understand scheduling issues and running behind, but how hard is it to check in with a person? If she'd done that, I would have probably rescheduled and left with a slightly less bitter taste in my mouth. As it stands, I made an appointment with another salon and have NO desire to go back, all because of one person.Response from HairCuttery • 3/7/23Hi Ashley K., thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (904) 548-1445 -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/9/23I had Christenlee transform my hair. I couldn’t get rid of bronze color that happens after box coloring hair for along time. She foiled and styled my hair. She managed to even out all the colors I had created in my hair. What a job. She did and I love my hair. Thank you Christenlee. I’ll be back!Response from HairCuttery • 2/22/23Hi Becky W, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/30/22Had a great experienceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/4/23Hi anonymous , thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/14/22I had the same issue. I went in for color cut and a blow dry. I was told there was a package but was charged over $200. I couldn't believe it. The color and blow dry was good.The cut wasn'tResponse from HairCuttery • 10/17/22Hi amy,E, thank you for your feedback. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/15/22Color and highlight was done well. Ashley takes pride in her craft. My issue is I had no idea that the package included the cut and blow out. It was offered however, I did not need it. Partially my fault but still realized it would have been cheaper just for the color and partial highlights when I returned home. First time there and the other stylist had not explained the full package. Basically I paid for a service I didn’t need. Even blew out my own hair because I asked if ok. In the end, I will return, however, I need to educate myself better.
I was asked how to make the review a five star next time, here is my feedback. Display signs or have printed info on prices and packages. If it is noted that the client didn’t need the full package, why charge them for it in the end? Offer to adjusted in the POS before paying.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hi Beth R, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Ms. Shelby is the most friendliest person, gave great advice, knew exactly what I wanted! I most definitely come back to see Ms. Shelby.Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Ute, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Expertly trained stylists who listen and partner with you for healthy, well groomed hair. Multiple services available at a fraction of the cost compared to high end salons with the same service. Personable staff, walk ins welcome, appointments available and recommended.Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Tina, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again, soon. -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Been going here for years & always been very happy!Response from HairCuttery • 3/10/22Hi Chad, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/12/21I walked in yesterday and had Shelby do my color on my yellow, orangey hair and she did a BEAUTIFUL job! I love it, I will go back. For the time spent the price was right. Shelby was very professional and super sweet young woman. Go on monday is was quiet that day. Also a great haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 10/12/21Hi Tammy, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon and we are so glad that our salon professional team especially Shelby met all of your hair needs. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. We'd love to see you again, soon. Feel free to give us a call at (904) 548-1445 to book your next appointment! -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/3/21Had an appointment for my regular cut and foil wrap, normally a ninty minute time slot. Half way through, the stylist started working on another client. She explaind she was 'doing a favor' for a friend, who couldn't come any other time except DURING MY APPOINTMENT. That is ridiculous. I won't be going back there.Response from HairCuttery • 9/9/21Hi Diane, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and we understand how your experience must have been frustrating for you. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter, please feel free to call us at (904) 548-1445. Thank you and stay safe -The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/5/21Had the worst experience at this location today my son and I went in there was 2 stylists and not one customer in the building we just wanted a trim for my son 10-15 min tops probably and they told us we could come back at 6 I don’t understand if no one was there why they couldn’t do a trim especially since there is a big sign in the window that says walking welcome we’ll guess what that’s not the case worst customer service ever.
- 3/31/21Horrible haircut from a stylist that is supposed to be a Master DesignerII. Did not follow my request. I had a huge long bald area in the back of my head. Hair cut that showed my scalp on the sides. I paid way more that it was worth.
- 2/14/21I walked into the store in Yulee Florida near target 50 minutes before closing to get a trim on my hair and was told they were about to close. I then went on to tell them I was only looking for a trim and nothing more which would take less than 10-20 minutes and they didn’t close until 6. . Both stylist looked uninterested in helping me. I walked in the door at 5:10 pm. I am Completely furious. If you don’t like your job find a new profession. I will never return to this location ever again.Response from HairCuttery • 2/15/21Hi Cara:
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to speak with me, your feedback is very important and helpful in making sure that every experience is a great one. Should you change your mind about scheduling an appointment we would be glad to help, thank you.
- 10/15/20Courtney was awesome! She made my day with my new color and cut!
- 5/20/20Missing my hairstylist!! So sorry to hear about the bankruptcy and unpaid wages fiasco. I’m sure most of us would like to know where each stylist has moved to!!
- 1/12/20Horrible service. Highlights spotty and they tried to cover it up by curling her hair. I thought she was going the extra step to be nice after I saw her roll her eyes at me by curling my daughters hair. Nah it was just to cover up her horrible job. Dont come here.
- 1/7/20Today was my second appointment with Janice. Again she cut my hair perfectly. I'm ecstatic with my hair. Thanks a million.
- 1/7/20I am ecstatic with my haircut from Janice. She nailed it. I can't say thank you enough.
- 1/21/19Only giving one star because you have to by far the worse experience I’ve ever had getting a simple hair trim. I asked for a trim nothing past my shoulder && a few layers I left with it up to my neck all uneven on the left side the very back is so short that it can’t even be put up so I went back for them to fix it which was only right. again not satisfied what so ever!!!! The back was still Ridgid my mom had to fix it or at least try && the left side still is longer very very unhappy with my hair will never go there again.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Yulee, FL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 463711 State Road 200 Ste 1 in Yulee, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.