Hair Cuttery Praire Point Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Praire Point Shopping Center
- 9/23/23Ruined my daughter’s first Homecoming . We have been customers of this location for the last 15 years. This is the first time that it has been a disaster.
Dana was fiddling around with my daughter’s hair and was clearly not comfortable with the blowout we asked for. She could have told us earlier itself. My daughter is in tears after the time and money we have spent and I will have to fix it for her . We are never coming back.Response from HairCuttery • 9/25/23Hey there, Fazeetha Rahman, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/24/23They let my child cut her hair super short with a boy style without asking if it was okay with the parents. Just did it.Response from HairCuttery • 8/24/23Hey there, Samantha Y, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/9/22Marcela is fantastic! I am never disappointed when I get my hair cut with her!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Andrea, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Quite frankly for being a chain of hair salons I think your prices are way too high. The last time I had my hair highlighted it cost me over $200. That’s a car payment. Yes, I love the stylist that does my hair and she’s been doing it for several years, but I’m retired and that’s a lot of money to spend on my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Mary, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Alba knows exactly what to do with my hair. Glad I found her.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Carlota, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22FriendlyResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Sheila, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 7/9/21I was disappointed. I called that day to make an appt. They told me there was one available that day for the stylist I requested. I checked in 5 min. early after that initial greeting no one talked to me for some time. Meanwhile a walk in with no appt got service. So after 20 min they asked me again about my time. I said Id take whoever was available at that point. She then got on the phone. Then the stylist I requested asked me so no one communicated to her. She was working on someone else and apologized but didn't say when she would be available so I walked out.Response from HairCuttery • 7/9/21Hi Marilyn M, Marilyn M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/8/21Adi did an awesome job of coloring my hair. As a first timer i was having many qualms about coloring my hair, what color should i pick,what technique should i opt for coloring. She helped me not only decide the technique but also the the color. The end result my friends is just awesome looking me😎 i recommend Adi for all your hair concerns. Adi you rock👍Response from HairCuttery • 6/11/21Hi Sameena S, Sameena S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/26/21Love going to see Adi! She always does perfect cut and color. She can also do all types of hair, I can't wait to see her again! Loving my hair always thanks to AdiResponse from HairCuttery • 4/27/21Hi Des J, Des J, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/17/21I'm giving 5 stars for my hair stylist Adriana (Adi) because she always goes above and beyond with every single client, not just me and my mom. We both go to her for about 3-4 years now. She listens to our requests and does exactly like it, even both my mom and I are extremely picky with our hairs. I lost her during covid shutdown and went to many other salons, including high end places, but no one could do my hair like her. I was lucky to find her again and we will only let her do our hair.Response from HairCuttery • 2/18/21Hi Kem, P.,
Thanks for sharing this feedback! We're so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 2/2/21Adi always does such a great job with my cut and highlights. She is very talented and knowledgeable and listens to what I want.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Hi Barb B,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon.
- 2/1/21Adi is phenomenal! She listens to your requests.she is so articulate with cutting,color,and style. I have had Adi as my Stylist for almost 3 yesrs. I followed her from another Hair cuttery. She is a sweetheart!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Hi Deb N,
Thank you for sharing this feedback! We're so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you soon!
- 2/1/21Adi is an outstanding hair stylist. I have been going to her for several years. I always leave looking great. I am 100% gray. You would never know it after Adi works her magic. She is very good at cutting my hair, too. I feel so fortunate to have found her. Give her a try. You won’t be disappointed. She is the best!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Hi Sue S.,
Thank you for sharing this feedback! We are so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon . We hope to see you soon!
- 1/10/21I came in for a simple wash and blow out. Something I have done often just not here. My hair was still curling toward my face, The top was flat and the sides were sticking out, because of the wave left underneath. Wasn’t very happy to pay almost $40 and my hair looked worse leavingResponse from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Hi Valerie F,
We're so sorry we didn't meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help rectify this situation with the salon.
- 10/10/20Don't waste your time. I showed up early, sat in the lobby for ten minutes watching a customer haggle over prices only to be told that there must be a misunderstanding and could I wait 30 minutes. I didn't want to wait a total of 50 minutes for a cheap haircut.
- 5/10/20Alma does a wonderful job on my hair. She always remembers the way I want it cut and is very sweet to chat with.
- 8/21/19I have been getting my hair cuts, color, style...for 20 plus years at this salon. Marcela usually does my hair, but all the stylists are wonderful. My hair is long and it is done beautifully every time I’m there!!! I’m often complimented! I wouldn’t go anywhere else for blow dry or color!!!
- 6/19/19Went in with twin boys, asked for a regular haircut for both. Got charged for three hair cuts and a design line which has never happened before as it is a hard cut (one straight line to accent) and part of the hair style, not a design. One haircut was amazing and the other sub-par, but it was cut, so cant really change. Some hair stylists are quality and others appear to be questionable. Be cautious as to who you accept.
- 6/13/19Regina exceeded my expectations. You can tell immediately that she loves what she does . She is efficient and listens to what the customer says. Did a fabulous color and cut. Thanks!
- 5/14/19First time picky customer. Latonya cut exactly how I wanted it. She was delightful. Next appt will be for color with Latonya!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Aurora, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 3015 E New York St in Aurora, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.