Praire Point Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/19/20I am a long time customer and I am very familiar the quality services that HC can provide. My regular stylist quit and thankfully I have been forced to always call and verify if my stylist and appointment are still still valid. This huge fault in your appointment system is for another story. I was forced to select a new stylist randomly by name and I always pick the most expensive stylist. Supposedly your computer system has my information. Essentially my history of the way my hair is cut, the length, the colic, and the color. My hair was poorly cut, styled,and the color is not mine. I beleive that I must be embarrassed until I can go somewhere who can correct this mistake.
- 1/19/20Maria Barba is the absolute best shes been cutting my hair for 8 years now. I love her. Marcela Leon is the manager and shes also an amazing lady too. Great place great people
- 1/19/20I love Stassa. She is an amazing stylist. She takes her time to talk about what exactly I want done with my hair before she starts and she cares.
- 1/12/20I checked in on line and get there and they tell me theres an hour wait because they cut stylists! So I come back in an hour and had my hair curled and my 13 year old niece could have curled it better, it looked like a rats nest! I would like a full refund! But I know that wont happen
- 1/5/20Lisa Fomby is the best. I have been going to her for at least 10 years. Actually I have followed her since her first working at Hair Cuttery!(the first time). I also refer people to her. She is the best.
- 12/31/19Stassa Whitman is the best. Keeps to herself. The others are too loud, make environment too stressful, i appreciate a more calm environment. I know all about Reginas pregnancy, experience to be at edward hospital, how walmart gives six weeks patetnity leave...blah blah blah. Low professiinalism. Only Stassa is up to my standards bothin ability and professionalism
- 12/30/19Alba is a very professional hairstylist she always does an amazing job on my son haircut this Salon is located in New York street in Aurora, IL. She is very friendly and always listens to my son how he wants his haircut done, he is only 9years old but very particular about his hair thank you.
- 12/29/19Very nice and well kept location. Staff were very knowledgeable and performed that way.
- 12/28/19This appointment was for my 82 year old mom. She is a beautiful woman but often feels ugly because of her age. After Regina cut her hair, she was smiling from ear to ear. The entire trip home she kept saying she felt very beautiful. She even started to cry because she was so happy with her hair style.
- 12/23/19I love the personal service and how my stylist makes sure she understands what i want.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 3015 E New York St in Aurora offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 3015 E New York St.haircuttery.com
2863 W 95th St. Ste 127 Naperville, IL 60564 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(630) 922-7852(630) 922-7852
215 East Ogden Avenue Suite 105 Naperville, IL 60563 USTEL:
9:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(630) 305-3226(630) 305-3226