Hair Cuttery Kroger Center
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/12/22Savannah cut my hair and did a great job! Thank you.Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/22Hey there, Paul M., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/7/22Been coming to this location for a while now, and I have always booked with Laura. She is always friendly,and does an awesome job fading my hair. Location has always been clean, and I would highly recommend!Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Donny W., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/11/22Great PeopleResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Let's go brandon, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Great customer service. Abbey has been a great stylist.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Darla, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/19/21Amanda did a great job!!! Very friendly person! She was very helpful with what I wanted, she even revamped the hairstyle I wanted!! Amazing job!Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hey there, Angelica, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/6/21Amanda has poor hair styling skills. Was not pleased with the blowout or style both times I have seen her.
- 1/5/20Won’t be back. Took my son, who was almost 5. The stylist clearly wasn’t familiar with cutting kids hair. He does a great job, but clippers tickle so he kept shrugging up his shoulders. She told him if he didn’t cut the clippers would cut him. Uummmm...really?
- 11/10/19Got my hair colored from brown to blonde in June and paid $127 which I thought was reasonable and I really liked how it turned out. Then went in to get my roots fixed and try to lighten the blonde this weekend, I was told it would be the same price which was surprising but I said okay because I figured it must be more color or something from trying to brighten the blonde, but I was there for four hours and my hair is pretty much the same color other than there are highlights in my roots now, but you can still see exactly where my roots end all around my head. My stylist was very nice and friendly, just not happy with the results for all the time and money spent.
- 11/29/18Amanda does a great job! Love her
- 3/31/18Amanda worked wonders for my hair! I came in for a conditioning treatment and a hair cut and I walked out with new confidence! Seriously, the best hair cut I've ever had. And her attention to detail was much appreciated!! Thanks Amanda! I will for sure be back to see you again.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.