Two Rivers Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/13/20I needed a haircut at last minute for a baby shower and Anna was able to see me right away. Also, I had considered getting highlights, but decided to let my grey grow out at this time. Anna helped me all the way! Thank you!
- 12/21/19Just love my stylist-Margarita!
- 12/18/19Samantha is absolutely wonderful!
- 12/13/19Ive been going to this salon 15 years or more. Have always gotten good service.
- 11/25/19Solon should train employee in order to treat costumer equally regardless of race and gender. Teach them that we are paying for service. Therefore they should listen and treat professionally.The stylist did not care where she is throwing the hair pieces so They fall inside my daughters boots. Sometimes we seek suggestions from them they should not treat like we do not know anything. Should not judge people by appearance. All women do not like to be Barbie or decorated piece.
- 11/20/19Margarita is fantastic
- 11/16/19Last time i got my eyebrows done, the stylist messed them up and i had to go back to have someone else fix them. I went in yesterday to get them done, and as we are a third of the way in i realized that it was the same lady that messed them up before. I was trying not to panic and give her a chance thinking it would all be okay. Well as she doing the brows she says "You know people come in with pics of eyebrows to show up but we aren't really trained to do this." Well she jacked them all up again, even way worse than last time. They are super thin(i have thick brows), they are different lengths and shapes. This location needs to seriously NEVER let her do eyebrows again. I can't even get them fixed because there is barely anything there. I have to wait till they grow. I am refraining from posting a review, because the business shouldn't be affected by the one person.
- 11/11/19I called Sunday Morning to make a 3pm appointment. As I have done for 20 years. When I got there I was abruptly told that we dont take appointments, you will get the next available. Which just so happened to be at 3pm. Not the usual courteous service. I also witnessed the same person turn a Mother and child away. Telling them we cut hair differently here. The hair cut I got was ok, gotten better. Stylist didnt listen to where I part my hair. Told her I didnt have time to sit through a long blow dry, a quick one was fine. She spent 25 minutes blow drying my hair.
- 11/4/19Loved my stylist Samantha! Very knowledgeable and personable. She helped me choose just the right color and I walked out very satisfied!I will come back to visit Samantha for sure!!
- 11/2/19Margarita is and excellent experienced stylist
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1196 W Boughton Rd Ste G in Bolingbrook offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1196 W Boughton Rd Ste G.haircuttery.com
2863 W 95th St. Ste 127 Naperville, IL 60564 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(630) 922-7852(630) 922-7852
215 East Ogden Avenue Suite 105 Naperville, IL 60563 USTEL:
9:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(630) 305-3226(630) 305-3226