Hair Cuttery Water Tower Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Water Tower Plaza
- 3/15/22Alyssa did the best job on my cut and color. I’ve been to her and Laura multiple times, and they’ve always done a fantastic job!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 3/15/22Hey there, Sue C, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/28/21Wanted layers and I now have have horrible choppy hair. In addition, the stylist was not confident and nervous. Seriously worst mistake to go!Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hey there, Sue. D, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 12/11/21Gordon.Response from HairCuttery • 12/13/21Hey there, Olivia C., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/11/21No stars! Crappy job on my daughters hair! Boxed dye would’ve looked so much better! And was lied to about the price will never go back they need to get real stylist that know what they’re doing.Response from HairCuttery • 8/13/21Hi Rebecca, We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 5/18/21Thank you- Gordon was so kind and able to help me in a time of need. He was reassuring, not pushy, and gave a good haircut and style. Overall, wonderful customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 5/20/21We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for GORDON. We’ll make sure to share your comments with him and the team.
- 5/26/19Horrible experience!!!! I have straight hair and all i asked for was a short straight cut nothing else.. Sydney the hair styles cut my hair uneven. The right side was 1/2 inch longer and when i got home i noticed long pieces in the back. I do mot know anything about hair cuts but one thing for sure is that i know the hair gets wet before cutting.Well,she did not wet my hair neither parted my hair in sections.When i questioned why she didnt wet my hair she simply said it was ok. The other thing i noticed is that she cut it in less that 10 minutes amd the previous hair styles took her time to do it.When i made th comment of how fast she did it, she replied “im pretty quick”. Well of course she is quick if she provides sloppy services........
- 5/25/19I was a last minute call in! Staff was so friendly! Gordon was amazing!! Super easy to talk to and had me laughing my entire visit. My hair came out flawless and I’m in love!
- 4/7/19I recently got a cut and beard trim from Katelynn, and I just have to say that it has probably been one of the better cuts I've had in years. Had many compliments on the beard trim. She was very thorough and kind. Would definitely recommend her and will be doing all my future cuts through her.
- 2/18/19Very unhappy with the cut I got on my last visit
I was very specific about what style I was working towards and what I wanted with the cut and also how I style my hair. It was as though the stylist disregarded everything I wanted. She knew I was unhappy with the cut and promised to not cut it so short the next time. She won’t as I won’t be back
I thought I might get to tolerate it better but as the days pass and I can’t style my hair like I want I just get angrier.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Bourbonnais, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1593 N State Route 50 in Bourbonnais, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.