Hair Cuttery Broadview Village Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Broadview Village Square
- 11/14/23DO NOT GET YOUR HAIR BLEACHED BY MAGALYS. If I could give her zero stars I would. I went for a small trim and partial highlights on top. I have been going to hair cuttery for 10 years. I’ve never had an issue with someone touching up my highlights. She over processed my hair and my ends melted off. She then proceeded to tell me after I’m literally pulling my hair off because it became so stringy and brittle that it’s normal and that’s what happens when you bleach hair. I have been blonde for about 8-9 years, I’ve never had an issue with my hair falling off. That’s ridiculous. I told her this is not right I’m not paying for this service. My hair is falling out. She then told me “oh you are just looking to not pay for your hair, that’s your deal” Which made me so furious because I’ve spent thousands of dollars at hair cuttery and I tip very well every time I go. It’s one thing to mess up someone’s hair to the point where it starts snapping off, but to NOT apologize or say how can I fix this. Is terrible customer service. I was so upset I was crying and couldn’t even speak with Magalys. I needed to speak to someone else because she was arguing with me that it’s normal to have your hair break off and that it looked fine. She definitely was in the wrong and didn’t take accountability.Response from HairCuttery • 11/14/23Hey there, Yaya, M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/23/23Teresa great service friendly nice price ill be backResponse from HairCuttery • 9/25/23Hey there, Sharon michaels, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/15/23I was very disappointed with my haircut my stylist Marilyn was very sweet despite not being able to do the haircut I wanted in the first photo even though I asked her if she could do it and said yes. The first photo is the style I wanted and my hair was long enough to do it which Marilyn said she could do. The second photo is the haircut Marilyn ended up actually giving me which is nowhere near like the first photo I showed her. I knew she messed up when she saw me looking at it for a while and she told me I could buy styling products to style it. I would assume that paying 32 dollars meant you get your haircut the way you want it not whatever is easier for the stylists to do otherwise they need better training if they don't know how to do the hairstyle people want. I hope I can get my money back from this disappointing experience. My first haircut in two years and now due to this experience I don't look forward to doing it again.Response from HairCuttery • 7/22/23Hi Angel, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/21/22Excelente servicio. Hoy estuve en el salón y me atendió Hilda super amable, definitivamente ella sabe su trabajo
Quede fascinada con el corte y con la atencion personalizadaResponse from HairCuttery • 11/22/22Hey there, Ana G, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 6/24/22Made an appointment for my son at 11:30. Checked in and could tell quickly no one wanted to take the 2 year old. After 2 women finished up they delayed and then went back in the break room and were chatting for over 10 minutes. This was frustrating and disappointing to see as a mom. We ended up leaving and going somewhere that we were welcomed with warmth.Response from HairCuttery • 7/1/22Hey there, Kim A, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/27/22Nicoa, thank you so much. Very pleased with haircut and color. Hope to see you soon. 😀Response from HairCuttery • 4/28/22Hey there, Linda J, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/9/22The technicians are always so friendly and listen to mom while assuring my son who has special needsResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Eli, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Service is always excellent, but the price increases for a basic cut and blowout are absurd.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hey there, Debra, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Love HereniaResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Samantha Sami, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/10/21Teresa was kind and gentle. She listened to me and made great suggestions. I ended up with a fantastic cut!! I will be back for more. Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 12/13/21Hey there, Andrea B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/18/21Just left. I he an appointment at 3:00. A woman had her appointment at 3:45 she said she could leave to walk around and wait, but the woman said no that It was fine that she could wait there. I was told to sit I said sure. I was there for 5 mins past 3:00. Then, out of nowhere they just pass that woman 40 mins ahead of her appointment and leave me there sitting…. I waited another 10 mins and no one assured me or informed me of anything. I was ignored and even though I was next, they attended to a woman who’s appointment was 40 mins later. I walked out…. You guys are garbage.Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hey there, Alex, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/18/21She went too high on my hair line and when I got home I pull a handful of hair out in my hand. This company is not customer service friendly none of the contract number work these new owner are losing business they have lost mine.Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hey there, Lorriane zL, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/28/21I made an appointment with Teresa and showed up on time as she was finishing up a haircut. I had to wait 25-30 minutes in the salon while she was talking with her friend (she knew I was there waiting). It was really rude and unprofessional. Hopefully I will have a better experience with a different stylist.
- 7/15/21I walked in and stood there for about 5 minutes, nobody greeted me or asked what I needed help with although they saw me standing there. I’ve been there a couple times before and I’ve gotten attitude or felt like they didn’t want me there. Definitely won’t be going back
- 5/21/21Phenomenal work by Maya.
Clean, friendly and highly skilled.
Highly recommend her.Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/21Andy S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/28/20This site only posts good reviews .... beware .....
- 11/21/20Worst experience ever in my life had an appointments at 12:00pm and walk I. No one greeted me and the lady that eventually came to the front desk was rude and looked like she did not want me there then proceeded to tell me that she was about to cut a client’s husband hair that didn’t have a appointment then tells me I have to wait in my car while 2 other individuals walked in and were serviced no problem waited 45 minutes still no service whole staff in there looked at me as if they wear disgusted by me even walking in there so disappointed .
- 11/8/20I asked to keep the length on my almost elbow length hair. I spent two years growing it out. My hair was literally butchered, and the stylist was very argumentative and defensive when I pointed out it was too short. In the front my hair is slightly longer than my shoulders now and there’s maybe 2 inches in the back that’s a “longer layer” ( literally looks like she forgot to cut a few strands). Years of growth chopped off by a stylist who didn’t listen and didn’t even care that I was upset she didn’t listen.Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/20Hi Bianca C,
We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 9/5/20ZERO STARS!!!!!Horrible Service! Bumped me for Someone who made appointment the day before, mine was made 2 months ago! Just a simple hair cut for me. Walked in and the person in the chair was getting a dye job. No regard for customer service. Just got a simple sorry.
- 7/15/20Herenia: Super Person Great stylist.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Broadview, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 118 Broadview Village Sq in Broadview, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.