Green Street Center
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
brunette trends to try this fall
Move over blondes, brunette trends are here to have fun! Check out our favorite color trends for the world's most common hair color.Read More
Our Current Promotions
Celebrate the season with a new style! Get a brand new color, fresh cut, customized Redken chemistry treatment, and more. Come into HC for the perfect look this holiday season.
Party hair if you dare
When it's buy one, get one 50% off all REDKEN and Cibu products, there's no room for an elf on your shelf. Plus, get a free REDKEN Pillow Proof Blowdry Extender travel size with your $20 REDKEN purchase.
Style away for the holidays
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/3/18Tawanna is amazing. She is always so nice and very professional!
- 10/19/18The hair stylist was rushed and did not take time for my cut
- 5/5/18My stylist was extremely curvy/pretty hot. 9/10
- 3/4/18The stylist was nice. Enjoyed my visit and talking to her but the hair cut itself is terrible. While observing her cutting my hair I noted that she was cutting my hair very differently than anything I had experienced before. There are hairs I dont believe she cut. The cut is not even. Layers all over the place. I wish would have put more effort into the cut as she did to visiting with me. I will never come back to her ever again.
- 3/4/18The stylist explained every step she was starting. The stylist also recommended products that she thought would be good for me to maintain my hair in between visits.
- 2/19/18The stylist who served me was professional, pleasant and very knowledgeable. She did just what I asked, gave me good advice, and I loved my hair.
- 2/16/18Wife and I are happy with both of cuts. I have ideas for how I'd like it better next time, but it was cut exactly to the specifications I had described.
- 1/8/18Hair cut was uneven. One side shorter than the other. I came in for a trim.
- 1/7/18The salon in Champaign on Greet Street is pretty disgusting inside and out. I understand it's in the process of removing mold but over the past 5 years I have been a customer the vents have always been filled with dust and no one is tending to the appearance of the outside of the building or landscaping.
- 12/30/17I told the stylist I wanted my hair trimmed to my chin and her first cut was MUCH shorter than I wanted. She cut so much of my hair off I am devastated. I cant even put my hair in a ponytail. There was nothing I could say or do to make it better because she ruined it with the first cut. Im very positive she was fresh out of cosmetology school and the other stylists were not watching her or anything.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 24 E Green St in Champaign offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 24 E Green St.haircuttery.com
2507 E Oakland Ave Bloomington, IL 61701 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(309) 664-4446(309) 664-4446