11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/17/19Disappointed to hear the particular site was closing as this location was extremely convenient especially since it had easy parking access. Will have to decide if I'll go to new site.
- 10/25/19I have always been satisfied with Myrna, but if you close this facility I will have to find another facility and that will be. difficult for me to do. I realize that I'm a small segment of your clientele. but thanks for the chance to state my case. Joe
- 10/24/19I am sorry to hear you are closing this location I really wish you were not
- 10/23/19sorry to learn thta the facility I use is closing. The new facility nmay have parking issues for me. I really like Laura Rios and am sorry to see her move to the new lication in December.
- 9/22/19My stylist, Sheila, was not only crass and obnoxious, but she made me very uncomfortable. She was very rough with the clippers, to the point she was actually hurting me. She was more preoccupied with talking about her past drug addiction and alcoholism than cutting my hair. And the hair cut I received was terrible. Uneven, missed hairs, and the line on the back of my neck was so crooked I had to ask her to redo it 3 times. If I ever go back here, it will only be if I've prebooked with a different stylist. Sheila should not be cutting hair. She seemed like she was high while she was cutting my hair.
- 8/21/19Tiffany did a great job!
- 8/10/19Myrna is great!!!
- 8/3/19334 DesPlaines in Chicago is my favorite HC. I can pretty much go to any stylist there and be satisfied. But my favorites are are Tiffany and Margarita. Very professional and efficient. Gave up super expensive salons years ago and discovered HC as my way to treat myself more often! Usual service is wash, dry and straighten.
- 8/3/19Tiffany is amazing ! She has done color and cut for me and it is exactly how I wanted each time, she did a great job
- 7/26/19Laura is really sensational with color, blow out and hair cut.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 334 N. Desplaines St in Chicago offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 334 N. Desplaines St.haircuttery.com
120 South Halsted Street Suite C Chicago, IL 60661 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(312) 733-2051(312) 733-2051
1103 S State St Chicago, IL 60605 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(312) 235-0348(312) 235-0348