9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/31/19I always go to Kim Schmidt, she is the best.
- 8/18/19Ive been going to coal city hair cuttery for a year and i absolutely love kim! She does a great job on my hair every time. She is the sweetest lady and i look forward to my next appointment. She is so helpful and fun to talk to. She is definitely a keeper
- 8/18/19Alexandra was excellent. Very professional.
- 8/10/19Stylist Lauren was friendly and helpful.
- 8/1/19Jayde is the best with color and cut of any I have had the pleasure of dealing with in a very long time.
- 7/30/19Kim is great!! I always go to her for haircuts.The other girls are friendly and nice, too.
- 7/28/19Was there for 6 hours and 41 minutes showed the stylist a picture of what I wanted and was completely the opposite. Cried for ever all hours was terrible. Was even kept there 2 and a half hours after they closed.
- 7/27/19I made an apt for 11:00am online. I showed up 10 minutes before my apt. I was told they were running behind and come back at 11:30. I was not told this until I showed even though they had my phone number. I came back at 11:30 and sat waiting. The person who was supposed to cut my hair was still busy with their previous client (the same person that was there at 11:00). Finally after 15 more minutes of waiting another stylist offered to cut my hair in between dying/rinsing their current client. I would go to the person again who ultimately cut my hair but I would not use this location again due to the other person not even calling me. Why take appointments if they are just going to accept a walk-in that will interfere with their appointments. I was also a first time guest and there was a big sign on the door that a cut and shampoo is 12.99 for first time guests and I was charged 18.99.
- 7/26/19Anna Benson was awesome!
- 7/22/19My stylist Kim was fantastic!! I will definitely being going back to her.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1009 E Division Street in Coal City offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1009 E Division Street.haircuttery.com
2047 Ridge Rd Minooka, IL 60447 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(815) 467-8170(815) 467-8170
952 Brook Forest Ave Shorewood, IL 60404 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(815) 577-6913(815) 577-6913