Hair Cuttery Elmhurst Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 8/29/23My perm from Betsy turned out amazing — best perm I’ve ever gotten!! Super happy with the results. It was quick and easyResponse from HairCuttery • 8/30/23Hey there, Carina K, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/25/23I arrived for my confirmed and reminded appointment and the shop was closed. When I got home, there was an email to me about missing my appointment and how I should let them know I won't be there. Yet, I did not get that same courtesy from the shop. 6:00 pm 01/25/2023 the lights were off and the door was locked. I called twice, no answer on the phone.Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/23Hey there, Lisa, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/19/22Worst hair cut ever! I showed the girl two different pictures of the cut I wanted was a pixie cut with longer layers on top. She didn't give me any layers at all!! Not happy with this cut and will not be going backResponse from HairCuttery • 7/25/22Hey there, Kara C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/4/22As always, I feel so much better about myself and so much happier in general when I visit Veronica and the crew at the Elmhurst location! Thanks you!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/6/22Hey there, Aric S., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 4/26/22I have been a customer at Hair Cuttery for years. I wear my hair short so I get it cut every 3-4 weeks. I’ve gone to many hairdressers there and have found each of them have their own unique talent.
I find that the prices are reasonable and you get the service you pay for. I know some people have ideas that are not possible with their type of hair, but I’ve always found them to be polite and listen.
Since I’ve been going there I would like to recognize Veronica, Nelly and Letisia as outstanding hairdressers. That’s my experience and I know others are just as good at this location.
Please consider when making your remarks, that it may have been one incident, please be kind, they have the scissors!Response from HairCuttery • 4/27/22Hey there, Linda M, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 4/20/22Where is the negative review I sent. Do you only post the positive? Figured.Response from HairCuttery • 4/21/22Hey there, Veronica C., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/18/22I had an appt on 4/16 @ 4 pm. Wanted to get a wash and style. I received 2 texts to remind me of appt prior to DOS. I arrived @ 3:45 pm. I sit down since stylists had clients. Betsy yells if I have an appt. I said I do. After Betsy is done with her client, she calls the guy that is waiting and asks me for my name. I say Veronica. She says ok. This is around 4:15 pm. Guy goes to her area and they are talking and talking. Another stylist, Veronica, finishes her client and calls some guy that came in 10 min ago. So Betsy finishes her client and I think I must be next because it is now 4:30 pm! Nope, she starts cleaning up. Mind you they close @ 5 pm and I have an event at 6 pm. Veronica finishes her client and goes to desk and asks if I have an appt. I again say yes! She is looking at computer and asks for my name. I say Veronica. She asks Betsy what is going on, that I am her client. I felt tension between them. Veronica goes to the back and speaks to her. She comes back and takes a phone call. Betsy is still cleaning up! Now it's 4:40 pm. She asks Betsy if she is going to do my hair. Betsy just goes on cleaning. Veronica apologizes and takes me to get my wash. When I sat down I ask what was the issue, Betsy chimes in that she didn't think I showed up and deleted my appt. What!!! I am now angry because I am going to be late and the tension in the room and I feel like I was getting a bad style because my hair was shampooed and the bottom of my scalp never got wet. When I sat at the chair it's now 4:50 pm! It was a rush with the blow dryer and curling. And Betsy is sweeping and mopping, very unprofessional! I got a bad quick style and paid more than what I expected. I was told $31 and was charged $42. I was livid. Ruined my whole evening and the event was for my bday party. I showed up so late. Never an explanation about why my appointment was deleted. Betsy is very unprofessional and I will never go there again because of her. They need to speak to each and communicate, not give each other nasty looks.Response from HairCuttery • 4/19/22Hey there, Veronica C., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Always good service!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Robin, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Veronica is AMAZING.
Everything and everyone at this location is wonderful. Love it!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Aric, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/5/21I’m not normally the kind of person that is upset about a hair cut but my hair is horrible. I only asked fro a trim and she cuz off 2 inches maybe more. And I got an undercut that was supposed to be a small ^ and basically the entire back of my head is shaved off in a shape of a upside down u. My hair is nothing like what I wanted and I don’t know what to do.Response from HairCuttery • 7/5/21Hi Elisha F, Elisha F, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/1/21First time customer, Veronica was recommended to me with good reason.
She is so very nice, seems like I have known her forever. She did a beautiful job of cutting my long hair and giving me an excellent short cut, looks and feels great! Thank you Veronica!Response from HairCuttery • 7/3/21Hi Karen P., Karen P., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/7/21Love this salon, been going for years to see Veronica,very talented,very sweet and so professional. And if Betsy is there too and she starts singing, well my day is made!Response from HairCuttery • 2/7/21Hi Barbara Wells,
We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for our STYLIST. We'll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/30/20This was my first time coming to this location and I am very pleased with my experience. Evi is the best! She takes the time to listen to what you want and executes it perfectly with professionalism. She gives great recommendations to make sure you leave with healthier hair. I will for sure be coming back for her!
- 8/13/20The hair stylist that I go to is Evi and she always does such a good job with my hair. The three times that I’ve gone, I’ve never been disappointed and she’s such a friendly person when she’s with you. Highly recommend.
- 7/26/19Had color& highlights.
Christina did a super job@! I love it!! 😊
- 6/20/19With confusion I was a day early to my scheduled appointment. But Maddie greeted me and was extremely courteous and professional to fit me in and she did an awesome job with my haircut. She was very friendly, very skillful and great conversation throughout the service. For stylist like Maddie, I will definitely keep coming back to Hair Cuttery.
- 12/30/18Have used the Hair Cuttery at this location a number of times, and have had a decent experience. Today, however, was awful. I arrived at 4:50 pm, the stylist was only concerned with finishing as quickly as possible, not about doing a good job. She rushed my daughter and my hair, a cut only, no shampoo, in less than 20 minutes, and charged for full service. The experience was anything but full service and the results display the lack of care and hast with which the job was done.
- 7/1/18Katie is amazing. She listens to what you want and makes great suggestions if you ask for her advice. She also explains to you why she is making certain recommendations, which really helps me to understand what is best. She takes into account your hair type, facial shape, proportion of bang length to hair length and layers. I went in today for a simple trim and came out feeling like a whole new person after following her suggestion of "face framing" to give my hair a little more style as I grow the length out. Katie is a rock star!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Elmhurst, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 185 S Il Route 83 in Elmhurst, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.