Hair Cuttery Prairie Crossing
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 7/21/22I'm very upset with the frankfort location. I called Wednesday 7/20 to make appt. for my grandson malakhi, it was set for friday 7/22 at 2pm. My grandson Chauncey called today and said he want a hair cut also. So I called the frankfort location to get Chauncey an appt. When I called I told the automatic voice I want to hold to speak to hair stylist. I was on hold and the hold time kept increasing. Then when the time hits 15 minute wait time, the automatic voice tell their sorry, but they have recorded the hold time and I was going to be disconnected, and to call back. I call back got the same automatic voice, and went through the same thing. Disconnected again. All this time real time on hold was over an hour for both calls. Its obvious this location doesn't care about customer, and using the automated systems speaks volumes of the terrible customer service I received. I then decided to call the Tinley park location. Guess what they answer their own calls. What a novel idea. The person was very helpful, and I got both grandsons appts. I will never use the frankfort location again. If you as a company condone this automatic system, then you should be ashamed, because I know in that time frame I was on hold, no one was going to pick up the phone. Apparently that is just fine with this location/company.Response from HairCuttery • 7/25/22Hey there, Jackie P, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/20/22Samantha Cox is a valued employee. She has done an excellent job with my hair and has a great personality. I think that she should be considered for a promotion at your shop. She takes the time to make my hair look so much better than when I come in there. I hope it's not to late for her to be considered for the new position that she applied for.Response from HairCuttery • 6/21/22Hey there, Cheryl, W, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 6/19/22No prices are posted. My husbands price was the same as mine. He had a buz cut no wash $28. I had a wash and a cut, no dry or curl &. $28. By the way no break as the air was not functioning and the fans were blowing hair on the floor cut all over the place. They should have given people a break on the price. The owner is price gauging. I am very unhappy. I think I will look elsewhere.Response from HairCuttery • 6/23/22Hey there, Darlene K, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/20/22Alyssa did a wonderful job on my hair—I got exactly what I asked for and she was a very nice gal.Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/22Hey there, Polly C. , we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Jill H. is the best!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Mike, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22I love this location and the staff.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jennifer, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/2/22Jill H is the best!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hey there, Mike K, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/27/21Megan is excellent, but salon is dirty.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Aimee F., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/27/20I believe I had Danielle, but I may be wrong. However, at this location my hair was cut way shorter than asked for and unevenly. I had some pieces sticking out past others and one whole side longer than the other. Additionally, she attempted to frame my face and I am left with uneven pieces surrounding my face, some at chin length and others at nose length. Overall, would not recommend this hairdresser.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 11/4/20My appointment with Tony with awesome! He listened to what I wanted and offered great advice. He was patient with me, lol I was a little hard. to deal with since it was my first appointment in 7-8 months. The results were exactly what I wanted, thank you!!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/20Hi Melissa Z., Thank you for sharing your feedback! We appreciate you being a loyal Hair Cuttery customer and hope to see you again soon.
- 9/9/20Paulina is the BEST!!!! She is so professional, talented and kind. Love her! She even cuts my son's hair, which isn't easy since he is so young. She is patient, and understanding with him which is very important to me. Thanks Paulina!!! <3
- 6/4/20Hurry back! My husband and I need Jill! We look really bad. Thanks.
- 5/26/20Paula does my hair just the way I like it
- 12/27/19Just got the worst haircut of my life at this salon. Wondering if this stylist is actually licensed?
- 10/27/19Got an excellent haircut from Jillian she is wonderful love my haircut
- 7/2/19The first time I went I was very pleased and loved my hair cut. I was a walk in. The next time I made an appointment and arrived 10 minutes early. As I walked in, the stylist I had requested was just beginning to do a color on another lady's hair. At my appointment time I asked if it would be long and they said maybe ten minutes. I could see it was taking much longer than that. Why would you begin a color job when you have an appointment scheduled. Needless to say, I walked out and got my hair cut at another Salon. Nope, won't be back!
- 12/21/18This is the worst hairstyle I have ever had in my life. And they refused to do ANYTHING and still charged me full price. I'm desperately trying to figure out how to fix this myself. Never go to this Hair Cuttery. My hair looks horrible!!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.