Hair Cuttery Grand Hunt Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Grand Hunt Center
- 10/22/22They got it right 33% of the time. I always ask for the stylist to undercut the back of my hair. To me that means cut the underside of my hair shorter than the outside. One person out of the most recent 3 stylists listened. I booked her this last time but she didn’t show up to my appointment so I took someone else. Once again, I ended up with a long, uneven tail on the back of my neck coming from underneath and shorter hair over it. Am I using the term undercut incorrectly?Response from HairCuttery • 10/24/22Hey there, Terri M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/10/22Worst place to go. Bad service. Waited almost 2 hours and then was told make another appointment. Came back and they told me they wouldn’t do the service.Just don’t waist your time going over this salon. They can’t do hair perm and can’t do simple hair cut . I never going back this salon again worst service ever seen my life .Response from HairCuttery • 7/11/22Hey there, Tuya N, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/16/22WHAT??? AS FURIOUS AS THIS MY REVIEW WAS, YOU DARE TO SEND ME A STANDARD,.:GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOUR EXPERIENCE"????? YOU APPRECIATE NO ONE!
4 out of 5 visits I walked out furious. Service is the worst I have ever experienced. If you are NOT one of the stylists customers they do not give a crap that you're sitting there. The sign out front 'we take walkins'??? Bull. TWICE of the 5 I was there the sign was out and they had no more openings for the day. I am SO DONE after years and years of being treated like a 2nd class citizen.Response from HairCuttery • 4/21/22Hey there, Ju/S, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Bria is the best! She knows exactly what to do with my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Lina, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Erin is amazing! She listens and is so easy to communicate with. She does a great job with my hair and my kids’ hair!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Myr, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/4/21My mom scheduled an appointment here at 2:45 PM and one of the ladies at the desk said we can wait for another half hour but then tells us she has another client coming at 3:30 PM and says "I don't know how this happened." Never coming here again.Response from HairCuttery • 5/17/21Kara R., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1/18/20Not so happy.
- 11/21/19Horrible horrible place and was contacted by corporate lady saying she would refund my money for how they did my hair horrible. Her phone number is 262-893-5019. They turned my hair a horrible disgusting orange and still nothing was done. Only lies and horrible customer service.
- 6/13/19I've been seeing Lauren since she worked closer to my house. I now drive over 40 minutes to see her because she is THAT good with hair. She's patient, friendly, and caring. She is precise with her cuts and you never leave disappointed.
- 4/26/19I have been going to hair Cutery in Gurnee for a very long time they are all wonderful but my stylist is the best michele thrink
- 9/6/18I have been in the throws of a stressful move to the area. I walked in met Jade! she listened to what I wanted in a hair cut. By the time she was done I was so relaxed and the cut was perfect. I’ll be back for sure!
- 3/30/18This place is horrible. The person that cut my hair Shannon was very RUDE !!! She was pulling my hair so roughy and left my hair uneven. She was so angry when she was cutting my hair that she cut her finger.
I will NEVER go to this place ever again.
- 1/17/18Danah is an awesome stylist with a great sense of professionalism. VERY talented and personableResponse from HairCuttery • 1/23/18Thank you Toni for the shout out to Danah!
- 11/27/17Lindsay is awesome! She recently colored and cut my hair and itlooked great for Thanksgiving! I got so many compliments~ Thank you Lindsay
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.