Hair Cuttery Holiday Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 2/19/23Bad haircut on 2/18/23
Don’t let Jade with the green hair cut your hair. Does not know how to cut hair, only knows how to cut your ear open. Super aggressive with the razor from the word go, was shaving with lots of force on the back of my head making my scalp burn. Shaving uneven. Asking 1000 questions a minute, not focusing. Then 2 minutes in she cut my left ear deep and I was bleeding all over my clothes and on the floor. Took hours to stop bleeding. Came here for 13 years and never had a problem until this happened. Never had someone so bad cut my hair for 2 minutes. Everyone else here has cut my hair great in the past.Response from HairCuttery • 2/20/23Hey there, Evan M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/2/22Betto gave me the worst haircut of my entire life. She didn’t listen to me and just started chopping off my hair. It looks like a mullet. During the entire hair cut and style she complained about her gambling addict ex husband and how much money he stole from her. I don’t go the hair salon to be the stylists therapist. No one wants to hear that while they are getting their hair cut. She was unprofessional and has horrible hair cutting skills.Response from HairCuttery • 11/3/22Hey there, Shevawn F, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Great costumer service!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Stefan, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Great stylists- very clean and safe establishmentResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Joane, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22always a great cut with aidaResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Kathy, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/10/21Hair Cuttery never disappoints. I was satisfied with Tia's work but she moved on. Fate and a bit of lucky timing introduced me to Rosa. She is my go to for haircuts now. She cuts my hair perfectly and she is very personable!Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, Rob G., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/8/21never go againResponse from HairCuttery • 10/13/21Hey there, mari, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 10/8/21Rosa is wonderful! She cuts my curly hair very well. Also is very friendly & knows what she is doing. I used to go to Tia but she quit. I'm glad I found a good person like Rosa to cut my hair the way I ask her to.Response from HairCuttery • 10/13/21Hey there, Judy K. , we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 9/9/21Horrible experience! Asked for a pixie from Rosa, and I got something horrible i did not like it at all!!! So now I’m growing out my hair, won’t be coming back here! I don’t recommend her, like come on if that’s not your area to do pixies then say that! Please don’t give me something I don’t like! 😡Response from HairCuttery • 9/23/21Hey there, Princess , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/19/21Nina cut my hair and did a fantastic job. She was very communicative through the whole process as I absolutely love my hair. Will be coming back!!
- 7/23/21Nina D
Did a great job on my haircut and beard trim.
- 7/23/21Nina D.
Is an excellent stylist
Nina did a great job on my hair and color .
- 7/23/21Hi Nina D,
Is an excellent stylist
With years of experience.
Nina is prompt,clean expert on color,cut,bearded trim.My family has had are hair done with Nina and Hair cuttery for years.
- 6/1/21Rosa cut my hair I really liked it she was so nice and friendly I will b coming back to rosa for sure
.Response from HairCuttery • 6/1/21R freyer, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/13/21been going to hair cuttery for over 20 years, but my visit today was disappointing, didnt like the cut, it was cut too short and both me and my wife hair was cut within 20 min by the same hair stylist, no shampoo and conditioner offered or done and was charged for signature cut.Response from HairCuttery • 2/14/21Hi Sanjay,
We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 2/6/21Great Customer Service! Mari is an excellent stylist. She has mastered my hairstyle and I truly love the compliments I receive.
only issue is they have remove seating areas for customers. I feel sorry for the elderly that are forced to stand. Poor Management decision. I hope they change this practice.Response from HairCuttery • 2/8/21Hi Debbie,
We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for Mari. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/8/19My stylist is Gigi and she is the absolute best!!! I first met Gigi when she worked at the Hair Cuttery in Skokie. Once I found out she relocated I had to find out where she went because I was not about to let her go; she does way too good of a job for me to just let her go. Do you know how hard it is to find a stylist you trust?!?! I also, hate to go here but I honestly think I have to say this in order to help some people that are looking for a real good stylist, that may overlook Hair Cuttery's in general: I'm Eritrean and she knows exactly how to work with my hair type. When you enter most Hair Cuttery salons (I've been to 3) you do not see a lot of diverse stylist, which may cause some folks of color to go elsewhere to get their hair done (for good reason); but being that I'm one of you I can assure you that Gigi has blow dryed, pressed, and trimmed my hair several times and she does an amazing job! She tells you how much she is going to take off before doing so, and only cuts off what needs to be cut off (hello!). If you're like me and like a lot of body in your hair she'll make sure to blow dry and flat iron your hair so it has volume. Her diverse salon education and experience has allowed her to master so many different hair types. Gigi also has the coolest personality, you can talk to her about anything, she makes you feel super comfortable and like your her friend. Trust me give her a shot and you won't regret it!!! P.S. She's also a naturally curly headed girl...so she gets it!!!
- 2/8/18Stella did a beautiful job highlighting and cutting my hair a few weeks ago.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Harwood Heights, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 4747 N Harlem Ave Unit K in Harwood Heights, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.