9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 4/12/19Courtney is the best!
- 4/12/19While grocery shopping following my latest appointment with Jacinda, I was approached by another woman inquiring about who did my hair. Needless to say I raved about my experience with Jacinda & Hair Cuttery. The woman (& I) really love the highlights and precision cut. I think the lady is planning to make an appointment!
- 4/10/19I went in for a cut and full highlights, I explained in detail what I wanted done as far as the highlights go. I have dark brown hair and said multiple times I want natural highlights that will not be super noticeable. I have out growth that is lighter than my natural color so I asked for highlights that were a shade darker than my lightest hair. I specifically said I do not want bleached looking streaks through my hair, I was very adamant about that and used my mother's hair, who does have that style of highlights, as an example of what I absolutely do not want. The stylist said she understood and could achieve the look. After almost 4 hours of processing and coloring, as she started to dry my hair my heart sank when I saw the completely bleached streaks in my hair. I did not have time to try to correct it at that visit so I called back, after trying to like it for a couple days, to schedule a corrective visit. I went back and re-explained to the same stylist what was wrong and how I wanted it fixed. While asking her if she could realistically do that, another more experience stylist came over, showed me and example of the toner she could use and then told my stylist what to do to fix the bleached highlights. We all agreed on the color and she put the toner in my hair. Once she was done, my hair was darker which I expected, but after a few washes it was finally close enough to what I had originally asked for and I felt okay about it. It has now been about 2 weeks since all of this and the toner has since washed out even more and the bright, bleached streaks are back and just awful. I have been getting my hair colored for the last 15 years and have never had this problem before, I am so disappointed, more than anything, that we all have wasted so much time and myself money for such a mediocre result. I did not pay for the correction but I did still leave a generous tip I really wanted to like the Hair Cutter for the coloring services but I just can't.
- 4/8/19I took my son on Sunday April 7th for a haircut. Pretty easy right? A boys haircut! Never have I been more dissatisfied with a haircut. Uneven, choppy, completely botched. I sent her back to fix it 3 times, each time it looked worse! Just horrible. Debbie is absolutely unskilled and a horrible hair stylist. Spent 18.00 on a haircut that wasn't worth a dime. She asked my child if he wanted his hair washed, mind you i PAID for the cut and shampoo and since he said no, she didn't. And still charged me for the full service! The whole situation was just horrible that when I left the store I immediately went and got his hair fixed elsewhere. I'm so angry. I have been coming to that store for at least 5 years! All my kids, my husband and myself have been going there. You will NEVER get my business again. EVER.
- 4/5/19Got my hair cut and i seen when i got home that my left side is linger then the right and i work 2 jobs and is hard for me to get back there this week it is really unevern and looks stupid
- 4/4/19I have had Amanda before an really like her an she does a fabulous job best perm in years
- 4/4/19Rachel P. Always gives my husband and myself the BEST service. She is always professional with her color and haircut services. Oh, and the massage on the scalp is AMAZING!!I always book my next appointment with her before I leave.
- 4/3/19Kayla is very talented. I have been out of town since October and one of the first things I did when I returned was scheduled to visit her for the same hair treatment.
- 3/30/19Jacinda Bihar always does a great job!!
- 3/27/19Andrea cut my hair and she was absolutely amazing. She took the time to see how I wanted it cut. We had a very nice conversation and I would definitely make an appointment to see her again thank you.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 12050 Princeton Dr in Huntley offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 12050 Princeton Dr.haircuttery.com
148 N Randall Rd Lake In The Hills, IL 60156 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(847) 854-2517(847) 854-2517
2313 Randall Rd Carpentersville, IL 60110 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(847) 428-0945(847) 428-0945