Hair Cuttery Randall Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 12/2/22Cass was great! She made me feel really comfortable and cut my hair perfect.Response from HairCuttery • 12/5/22Hey there, Becky S., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/24/22I would rather share my experience when the manager calls me. They did call me this morning and hung up on me which would be another reason why I would never ever go to this location ever again nor will I refer any of my friends/family there.
- 5/9/22Not sure how/why you say you accept walk-ins when someone shows up at 2:20pm and there’s nothing available until 4:45pm and someone who appears to be a staff has foils in their hair.Response from HairCuttery • 5/10/22Hey there, Angela P. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Poor customer service. Not friendly at all.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Rene, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Brittany, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 12/11/21Jacki did my hair as my 28th birthday gift. She was so kind and nice. Very professional and well mannered. She brought me ice water and gave me the hair of my dreams I’ve wanted and have wished for my entire life— just never able to achieve on my own. She was compassionate and did a great job. Super friendly and I highly recommend this place for any service. They also did my moms hair for her birthday as well and did an incredible job. This place is my go to hair salon. Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 12/13/21Hey there, Katarina, B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/11/21Jacki did my hair as my 28th birthday gift. She was so kind and nice. Very professional and well mannered. She brought me ice water and gave me the hair of my dreams I’ve wanted and have wished for my entire life— just never able to achieve on my own. She was compassionate and did a great job. Super friendly and I highly recommend this place for any service. They also did my moms hair for her birthday as well and did an incredible job. This place is my go to hair salon. Thank you!Response from HairCuttery • 12/13/21Hey there, Katarina B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/24/21Amazing staff every time I go in to get my hair done. Pure artistry, my stylist is wonderful. I have very long hair, for a color/cut the prices are reasonable and they use professional products. One happy customer!
- 12/6/20Dawn is truly an artist!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/21Hi Laurel b, We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/22/20When i came in i was so embarrassed of all my baby hairs from having a baby. Dawn did my hair, and she did such an amazing job! I can say I walked out with my confidence back! Thank you so much dawn!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/24/20Thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 7/15/20Very unhappy with my cut here at Lake in the hills. I was in town visiting and needed a hair cut bad. I've had good luck in McHenry when i used to live here so i gave LITH a chance. What a regret. I asked for a stack/wedge whatever you want to call it and even gave her photos. She looked at confused . I tried to explain it her the best i could. Told her i wanted the back stacked and layered more then the front. I in no way have any sort of a wedge. Complete waste of money as now i have to go somewhere else so they cut the back shorter. I even asked her to cut it shorter in the back and angle it to the front after feeling it and she looked at me all confused. I was already so frustrated so i just said forget it its fine. I didn't realize til i got home to actually look at it dry that she didnt stack it AT ALL.Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/20We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 12/8/19Jackie was absolutely fabulous with coloring my son’s hair. She worked brilliant magic and it turned out perfect. Highly recommend her.
- 3/25/19I just received the worst haircut I’ve had in a long time. I’ve been going to Hair Cuttery for a long time and after this, I am done. STAY AWAY FROM SYEDA!
- 8/18/18Cass is the best stylist I've known, which is why I've chosen her for years. She always goes above and beyond to make your hair look fantastic!
- 7/2/18Great service and prices.. Bianka did an amazing job on my hair!
- 4/14/18I love my haircut!! Cass took so much time with me and really knew my face shape and what would look good. I have never had this good of a haircut from a salon. My experience was better then a high scale salon. Cass is great, I will refer her to my family and friends. Thank you Cass you made my day.
- 3/27/18A friend at work recommended Hair Cuttery to me so I thought I'd try it . My hair dresser was Maria. This awesome women took the time to match up a great hair color for me and did an amazing job on my hair. She made sure I was totally satisfied before I Left.
- 11/22/17THE WORST PLACE EVER MY DAD WENT TO HAIR CUTTRY IN SEPTEMBER TO GET HIS HAIR CUT THE PEOPLE WHO CUT HIS HAIR DID THE WORST JOB I WILL NEVER GO TO HAIR CUTTERY TO GET MY HAIR CUT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE DO A BAD JOB I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE THE WORST PLACE GET YOUR HAIR CUT NICK S
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Lake In The Hills, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 148 N Randall Rd in Lake In The Hills, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.