Hair Cuttery Lockport Jewel Osco Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Lockport Jewel Osco Shopping Center
- 9/28/22I love getting my haircut here my problem is you can't book an appointment online and you can't get them to answer the phoneResponse from HairCuttery • 9/29/22Hey there, SU, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/4/22I got a really good haircut and just how I wanted it.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/22Hey there, Anthony S, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Theresa is an excellent stylist and always does a wonderful job!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Paula, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Awesome customer service
Love the scheduling onlineResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Dawn, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/31/21I am not happy. Not happy at all. I went as a walk-in on Wednesday 08/25 at approximately 10:30am. I was greeted by a stylist who initially told me that it's appointment only. In just a second notice, she flipped and said that she could take me, that the next appointment wasn't until 12pm. Wow! I walked in with short hair and asked for a cut - how long could she possibly expect it to take?
Well, my stylist, and I wish I could remember her darn name, she didn't do quite as good a job as I would have anticipated. I asked for a pixie cut, a little shave down in the back, and a little spikey on the top. It is wayyy too short. She used a 4 clippers on the back of my head, but she went too far up. I couldn't believe when I looked at the back of my head. I said I didn't realize how flat my head is. Her response was, "You must have spent a lot of time on your back." Wow! Just wow! I think her co-worker heard that one.
At any rate, after all of the product she put in my hair and the little bit of a blow dry she gave me, I was somewhat satisfied with the result. Not so much when I washed and tried to style my own hair. It just looks ridiculous. Thank God it will grow out, and thank God I did not have to get a cut for a special occasion or anything like that.
Anyway, to continue, I went to pay using a credit card. The overall bill was $22.00 for a wash and cut. I don't tip poorly no matter what, so clicked other amount and was going to add a $10.00. Much more than it was worth, but I know that people depend on their tips. I don't know how I did it, perhaps the fact that my stylist would not be quiet and was a huge distraction and I did not have my glasses with me, but I thought that I ended up tipping her $20.00. Some man had come in and I believe he was her customer. When I said, "Well, it looks as though I have just tipped you $20.00!" and the man says, "What's wrong with a $20.00 tip?" Well, nothing if you're absolutely loving the service and cut that you received, and depending on the total bill, but okay, whatever. So, the stylist told me to click cancel where you sign for your credit card transaction. It still went through! I just told her to leave it, and she said something about "next time". Lady, there won't be a next time! But get this, to my surprise, when I saw my emailed receipt later in the evening, it showed I tipped $32.00! Are you kidding me??? A $32.00 tip for a $22.00 haircut? I was livid and it was, of course, after hours. I decided to email Hair Cuttery because I really didn't want to chance getting that stylist on the phone. She said they lost a lot of people and she was working a lot of hours, so the chances of me getting her, well...yeah. I emailed and have not heard anything back. Not one word. I want at least my $22.00 over-tip that was done in error. I should ask for the whole $32.00 because it was very dishonest of the stylist because I know darn well she had to have seen the amount on her screen and she said absolutely nothing to me. Nothing!
I understand that covid, mask and vaccine mandates are making it very difficult to get quality employees in there, but you know what, I'm just done. That's the last time I ever visit a Hair Cuttery. Me and my business are going elsewhere.Response from HairCuttery • 9/9/21Hey there, Pamela W, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
-The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/5/21Hi. I’m ErinResponse from HairCuttery • 8/6/21Hi Erin, Erin, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 9/20/20Excellent hair cut and service
- 8/19/20My family and I love Jackie. Always does a great job. Even my 5 year old granddaughter loves her!
- 10/28/19Love, love, love Jackie! In fact my whole family likes going to her. She's friendly, patient and way talented. I was scared going super short for my hospital stay, but as usual, she did an awesome job!
- 10/25/18The ladies were very nice and the shop was clean. Service was quick. The stylist who did my Daughter's hair was amazing. My daughter is 10 so her hair cut was simple. A cut to all one length with some facial framing.
However, I saw Teresa and I wanted a simple wash, cut with long layers, & blow-dry. I paid 35 dollars (regular wash and cut is 18 so I was charged 17 dollars just to have a blow-dry) and my hair was awful. The layers were cut so choppy nothing blended and when I looked at my hair cut in the mirror after the blow dry it looked fine but when I ran a flat iron through my hair the next day three different people pointed out how messed up my cut was. When I went to a different stylist to get things fixed she said I probably didn't notice it in the shop because the stylist probably blow dryed my hair to cover the mistake. I had already had about 5 inches cut off to get rid of dead hair (and Im a girl who LOVES her hair with some good length); I had to have another inch cut off just to get things to look better but it is not perfect...in order for me to get it perfect I would have to go shorter and I am not willing to do that. I will have to continue fixing my layers for months as my hair grows out until my desired length is acheived.
I recommend this place for simple styles but if you are going more complex spend the extra cash for a high end salon...i know I personally will not be returning for my own styling needs but I will take my daughter back for her simple cuts.
- 10/3/18I give it one star for the one employee that seems to work the other two like to hang around in the back or the guy likes to count his tips....
- 7/7/18My family has been going to the Salon in Lockport since it opened and I have to say over the past 6 months it has only gotten worst. The customer service is horrible. My daughter went in the other day to have her hair done only to have to have her sister re-do it within 2 hours. After paying 168.00 I would hope that the salon would stand behind their service. I went into the salon today and ask to speak to manager. She was condesending to me and immediately initiated a conversation with my daughter to try to intimidate her. I am totally disappointed with this location and hope that owners takes a hard look at who they have managing this store. I can not recommend this location to anyone and I honestly will not use this location agin.
- 7/7/18I have been going here for 2 years. The girl who originally did my hair quit, so I went to another girl who also quit. They were both fantastic. I went in last week and will never go back. The girl that did my hair complained about everything, was very opinionated and was not friendly at all. No one wants to go into a salon and listen to the hairdresser complain. I don’t know the girls name but I do know she was pregnant. I had this girl on my initial visit and she acted the exact same way but had given the place the benefit
of the doubt. I will not be returning as the customer service has gone way down hill. The one who does the hiring needs to pay attention to who she is hiring.
- 3/10/18Took my 1.5 year old son for his first hair cut. Ashley cut his hair and was sure to show him everything new before using it. She showed him the cape, the water bottle and how it sprayed and the clippers and the noise they made and how they felt on his arm before using them on his head. She was very good with him and took extra steps as to not scare him. I definitely am keeping her card and scheduling again next time he needs a cut.Response from HairCuttery • 3/12/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Ashley! First haircut is a big deal and we're so pleased you chose us.
- 1/17/18I recommend Sam for any first new comers . She was fast , professional and left me with a smile on my face.. well done!Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/18Thanks for the shout out to Sam and for sharing your experience!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.