Hair Cuttery Roosevelt/Highland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 10/3/23I have been using hair cuttery for almost 8 years now. But this place was the worst . It seems the staff is biased.Response from HairCuttery • 10/4/23Hey there, Sapna s, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/13/22I have been going to the hair stylists at this location for years. Always have had a good experience & a friendly stylist. Yup, I had a few misfires while having my hair cut, but staff always fixed it, even when the errant strand of hair pops up after my first home shampoo! I always remember, if a haircut doesn't turn out the way I expected, I know my hair will grow out.
Also, note the shop is not afraid to post less than complementary feedback. That is the point of feedback; to listen & make improvements!Response from HairCuttery • 5/13/22Hey there, Doris S., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/9/22I have been going to Hair Cuttery for some time and have never had even one negative experience. Staff are friendly and professional, and my stylist is one of the best I have had.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Nobuko, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/6/22HORRID experience. I emphasized and reminded my stylist multiple times that I wanted 3 or 4 inches cut. After 1hr 45min for what should have been a simple haircut, I left with over a foot of hair gone and a choppy haircut. When I told my stylist that I was unhappy with how short my hair was and requested that she fix the choppiness at the front (to which a friend told me after I left the salon "it looks like a staircase"), she proceeded to "fix it" by continuing to shorten the hair at the back of my head. One of the other stylists Gwen came over to help to make it less choppy which I really appreciated. She helped improve my hair in the front, but the damage by the original stylist was already done. Furthermore, it doesn't make up for the FOOT of hair I lost.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, V. E. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/14/20Jasmine is GREAT! She cut and styled my hair even better than the picture I showed her! I'll definitely be back!
- 7/21/20I usually go to the Glen Ellyn location but has since closed. Customer Service in Lombard is awful ! Three times is NOT a charm. First scheduled appointment made, they called and cancelled. Second scheduled appointment, the stylist never showed up. Third scheduled appointment, I walked out after 25 minutes when they took 2 others ahead of me. What's the point of an appointment? Save yourself time and go elsewhere.
- 5/30/20I love going to the Hair Cuttery, even though I don't have much hair my stylist gives me a great cut.
- 4/6/19Terrible! Stay away unless you don’t care how they cut your hair. I Was very specific on how I wanted my haircut. I told Daisy I wanted a bob cut touching just slightly above my shoulders. Specifically said I did not want layers in my hair as others have done in the past and I want to be an all one length. What did I get? Asymmetrical, uneven, layered in the back, chin length hair. It is taking me a long time to grow my hair out and the only comment I got when I went back after it was dried Because she didn’t blow dry it thoroughly,was ...I think it looks cute. She ruined my hair and I have to wait for it to grow out again because unfortunately you can’t fix it without making it shorter. If I wasn’t specific in what I wanted, it probably wouldn’t have been such a big deal. She was supposed to give me my money back and she shorted me two dollars. She couldn’t even get that right and offered To give me Corporate number so I can complain about her because she is the manager. It was my first and my last visit add this unskilled hair Cuttery. If they had minus stars I would’ve given those.
- 3/24/19Daisy did a fantastic job on my 3 year old daughters hair! It was exactly what I had asked her for! Will be back again!
- 10/17/18I love this location! I’ve gotten my eyebrows done and Jenny does a fantastic job with my hair! I have pretty curly hair and I wanted to color and cut it! It’s beautiful! She took the time to make sure I liked the colors we were looking at and went the extra mile to make sure my hair turned out well! Definitely recommend for any curly girls out there!
- 2/18/18Megan was awesome today! Been a long time since I have had a great haircut and highlights!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Lombard, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 213 East Roosevelt Road Unit C in Lombard, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.