Hair Cuttery Mchenry Grounds
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||1:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/29/23Went in for Haircut had a 6pm appointment
Left at 6:25 without getting a haircut
I won't be backResponse from HairCuttery • 3/31/23Hey there, Ray H, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 7/2/22My 3 year old wanted a “mermaid” hairstyle. The Stylist, Mallory, had her smiling through the entire shampoo (which my 3 year old doesn’t like) and the cut. She did an amazing job and told my toddler that she looks like a mermaid. She was so happy. Then she asked about the hair dryer and Mallory let her use one. It was so sweet. My toddler enjoyed the experience so much that she won’t stop talking about Mallory. I always like my experiences here with the different Stylists, but this one truly made my heart smile. I hope she sees this because I want her to know that she made a little girl feel special and beautiful and she is one of the reasons we will be going back.Response from HairCuttery • 7/5/22Hey there, Danielle W, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/30/22Should have known better not to book a salon professional 1, as my stylist cut my hair very uneven. Please make sure she checks this in the future to prevent this happening to anyone else.Response from HairCuttery • 5/31/22Hey there, T, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/9/22Mallory gave me a great haircut. Listened to what I asked for and I walked away very happy.Response from HairCuttery • 4/12/22Hey there, Jennifer L, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Melissa does an awesome job of listening to what you want as well as giving suggestions.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Jean, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/17/21Horrible 185.00 for a low light Might as well I’ve gotten my hair just colored, never came once to look at the foil to see how my hair was doing !!asked for layers putting my hair. A five-year-old could’ve done the cut that she gave me in less than three minutes!!! I will never go back to Abby again!!! 🙁 Nice girl if you want to hear about her life story wish she would’ve paid more attention to my hair!!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/29/21Hey there, K, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/19/21Overcharges for hair coloring $30 more than before with same length of hair. Terrible job on hair coloring with no apology. Terrible customer service about why it was more and why the job was bad. Never going back and will share experience on all social media.Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/21Chris R, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 12/21/19Thank you, Mallory. I love my color and cut! You take pride in what you do and are very skilled.
- 5/17/19I took the time to register in order to make an appointment so I wouldn't have to wait. What a waste of time. I rushed to make that appointment so as to not mess up their schedule and then I got to sit there for 20 MINUTES watching my "stylist" dry someones hair. 20 minutes! So Hair Cuttery think for a moment of the lifetime value of a customer. I just moved to the area and need to find a place for a good, monthly haircut. Over the next 3-5 years you just lost out on about 36 - 60 haircuts. What's THAT worth? I will NOT be back.
- 4/10/19Amanda did an amazing job styling my hair for my wedding! Not only was it beautiful, but it lasted the whole night!
- 3/18/19Grace is definitely amazing!
- 8/16/18Mallory is the BEST! I had a bad (color) experience at Mario Tricocci. She listened to me and really understood what I was looking to achieve and did it perfectly! She's amazing, I won't ever go to anyone else.
- 6/20/18Grace is the best stylist EVER!!!! She fixed my horrible orange/blonde hair and did an amazing job!!!! She was so kind and patient I will definitely come back to her again. I am so thankful for her she gave my hair hope again!!!!!!!!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.