Hair Cuttery Stonebrook Plaza Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Stonebrook Plaza Shopping Center
- 2/25/23Yesterday, (2/24/23), my husband took our teen daughter for her hair appointment. I scheduled the appointment for highlights and was made aware the cost for long-hair-highlights would be approximately a $170 package. We have absolutely no complaints about the highlights-they look great. However, there was a lack of transparency with additional pricing and the "tip" function upon check-out. In addition to the $170 for the highlights, there was an additional charge for toner(DON'T RECALL PRICE)and $47 for a "deluxe" blowdry and $9 for a "style", which was no more than rounding the ends of her hair. I actually specifically stated during the scheduling no style was needed, blow dry only. Had I known the price I would have dried it at home myself. Upon check-out, my husband said they no longer gave the option to select a dollar amount for tipping, just a percentage. After an accidental 35% tip, a $170 hair appointment quickly added up to $300! This was much more than we anticipated.Response from HairCuttery • 2/27/23Hey there, Lisa S., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 12/18/22I've been going to Alex since January 2017, and she is fantastic! Absolutely wonderful at cutting and great conversationalist, as well. She has magic hands, and I think magic hair, too lol. She leaves me feeling confident and so happy. Over the last few years, I've gotten to know her and she's become a special part of my life.Response from HairCuttery • 12/19/22Hey there, Tim O, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/4/22Husband had a 9am appointment (12-4-22). No one was there to open the store for his scheduled appointment. Ended up going to another location for service. Will not be returning to this location.Response from HairCuttery • 12/5/22Hey there, Serena M, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/12/22Stylist became upset when trying to finish an updo, made me feel embarrassed in front of a salon full of people that my hair was too difficult to work with. Stormed out before finishing and had another stylist finish the rest of my hair. My hair ended up looking great, but the experience was very unprofessional.Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/22Hey there, Clare , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/23/22Briana was fantastic 👍 friendly professional and my son absolutely loved her.Response from HairCuttery • 3/7/22Carol L, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/27/22Normally I have an awesome experience at hair Cuttery however last night we got a new stylist and she was really ruff with my son and left razor burn on him from the clippers. We will be back but definitely not to her.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hey there, Carol L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/8/22I have always had a great experience at this location. All of the staff is friendly and professional. Mari Sue is awesome. She takes the time to listen to my needs and does her best to make sure I’m happy with my end result.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jerlynn, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Pat, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22My stylist was out and i couldnt benefit the savings. 😥Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Dave, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22I’ve been going to the local Hair Cuttery for the past 23 yrs. starting with Lauren McCue and continuing with her until she sadly passed away this past August. I now go to Mary McGrath who also gives a beautiful haircut. Obviously I’m very happy with Hair Cuttery and two special stylists!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Judy, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Laurie Cantore is a great stylist!Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Suzie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/27/20Great color service every time !!! Love it!
- 8/24/20Avoid at all cost. Has an apt with daisy. Totally butchered my hair. When I texted to complain she said if I come back in she could try to fix. I said she should have fixed it while I was there. She said “like I said, I will try and fix it!” So rude and unprofessional. Maybe she should have stopped using her Apple Watch the whole time to text!
- 8/22/20Terrible cut. The back of my hair was uneven. There were different lengths to it. Daisy acted annoyed that we were there! I will go anywhere but here.
- 6/18/20I hope you open up soon I need a haircut. Brianna is the best so I have been waiting.
- 5/29/20Great place. Love my stylist Jean. Please reopen when safe!!
- 4/10/20Horrible coloring and uneven cut. Just got done telling the girl what I wanted and she did the exact opposite. She knew she did a bad job too. I could see it in her face when I was paying. She did what she wanted. Not what I wanted. $120 for the worst color and cut ever. Thanks a lot!
- 9/14/19I have been a customer of Hair Cuttery 17+ yrs. Of those 17 years Connie has been my stylist for 15. She always tells me what looks good on me (color or cut). I can honestly say, I always leave hair cuttery with a smile. Connie is an excellent stylist. She always goes the extra mile for her clients.
- 9/13/19Met with Lorena today for highlights, low lights and color change and cut. She did a great job giving me exactly what I was looking for pointing at a picture on the wall. Very personable and paid great attention to detail. Would highly recommend her for the job. I appreciated that she paid attention to what I was asking for since I am all about my hair.
- 7/8/19I love my haircut! I always get compliments on my cut. I started with one stylist, but landed Irene my usual stylist and sometimes Mitsy.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.