9:30 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/15/19Sarai is very good!
- 11/15/19I am a coward and should have spoken up more. Wasnt impressed with what I saw and the stylist I had. Feeing bad about it because she needs to learn. I shouldnt feel this way.
- 11/11/19Donna was awesome, and a cutie
- 11/10/19I also had my eyebrows done. She removed half of one eyebrow and said its okay just pencil it in. She could tell I was NOT happy and said I wont charge you but its not a big deal. I told her I layered my hair she cut it to feather back. I said a half of inch and I cant even fit a curling rod iron around the side of my hair. When I said I told you layers she started to cut agin to say Ill add layers. my hair looks like a five year old cut it and this was a Senior Stylist. I am a Executive Secretary and am embarrassed to go to work. I even went somewhere else after I left and they couldnt correct the mess she made of my eyebrows and hair. I guess you get what you pay for but for a senior stylist its was pathetic.
- 11/8/19We love Donna! She does such a great job with my 3 year old and my husband!
- 11/5/19My daughters stylist was friendly, took the time to style and cut the perfect amount that was requested
- 10/28/19It really annoys me that you feel it's ok or valid to charge an extra $10 for curly hair. First off, my hair is curly but blow dries extremely easily. Every single person who has blown out my hair has said so. And it's not like you are taking $10 off those whose hair is easy or short. It's such a scam! It's like we are being punished because of the way we were born.
- 10/27/19I received an email regarding the weekend happy hour but I have no printer or access to my emails on my cell phone so I wrote down the client number and coupon code. first of all the check-in computer was broke, my stylist was busy so another worker waited on me. when I mentioned my request she wanted a coupon, no if,ands,or buts. I explained the above and she told me to come back the next day when the manager was in...
- 10/22/19I made at an appointment for 10:30am on the haircuttery app and showed up to learn that there was a problem with the app and the stylist who I scheduled with was, not in fact in today. The women working did not apologize once and did not act like she had any time for me whatsoever. I had to kindly ask her to come back over to possibly schedule another appointment. It was very disappointing. I ended up driving to another hair Cuttery and waiting 35 min for a hair cut, but I was happy to get in that day.
- 10/19/19Donna is the best. She knows exactly how to work with my hair.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 215 East Ogden Avenue in Naperville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 215 East Ogden Avenue.haircuttery.com
5328 Main St (On Route 53) Lisle, IL 60532 USTEL:
Closed Today 11:00 AM - 8:00 PMClosed Today 11:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today 9:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today
(630) 852-8150(630) 852-8150
3015 E New York St Aurora, IL 60504 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(630) 236-7124(630) 236-7124