Hair Cuttery Gerry Centennial Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Gerry Centennial Plaza
- 11/21/23Malory is first rate She is always polite and does a great cut and style I give her 5*Response from HairCuttery • 11/22/23Hey there, Marge B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/22/23Sierra is the best hair stylist. She listens to what you want done, and carefully does what you ask, making sure she is doing it to your preference. She is a true professional. Does a wonderful job. She is very knowledgeable. Passionate about her profession. Very pleasant. You can count on her to do a great job.Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hey there, Jenny K, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/26/22In the beginning of July (against my better judgement) I tried a new salon. I was left with yellow straw for hair (they didn't use a toner) and it was so upsetting. I went back to Hair Cuttery and was fortunate to have Julia as my stylist. She asked a bunch of questions to help determine how we were going to fix my hair. I left the salon that day feeling sooooo good! She made my hair feel healthy again and advised me how I can do my part at home to keep it healthy. I went back for a touchup a couple weeks ago (with Julia, of course) and it's in even better shape. I could not be happier with the way Julia takes time to really learn about your hair, what you want it to look like, and explain how to get there. She is very friendly and welcoming as well, and I am so lucky to have found her :)Response from HairCuttery • 9/29/22Hey there, Melissa M., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/18/22I am so disappointed. I was charged for a full service hair cut and my hair was never wet. My bangs are awful. I look like Little Debbie. Who chops that much off at one time, plus they were dry, so I would have thought she would have trimmed a little and we take it from there. It’s absolutely horrible, I have to wear a hat and I’m praying that they grow out a little in 3 weeks for my wedding. I am so disappointed.Response from HairCuttery • 6/24/22Hey there, DB, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/27/22Yesterday was the first time I've gotten my hair professionally done in years, and Sierra made me feel so comfortable! She checked-in with me during every part of the process to make sure I liked how things looked, and the end result was amazing! She does great work and I highly recommend her ❤️Response from HairCuttery • 4/28/22Hey there, Shaelynn W., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 3/5/22My hair stylist was awesome today!I highly recommend Summer. If your looking for a new person to try at Hair Cuttery.Response from HairCuttery • 3/7/22Hey there, Mindy T, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/10/22Ryan is just wonderful. Always gives me great hair cuts. ❤️Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Donna, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/8/22Amazing staff!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Marcus, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22Always great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jean, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Ryan my stylist is a total professional and has a passion for his work.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Nora, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22The team at Hair Cuttery in Oswego is phenomenal. I have found my favorite hair stylist in Ryan and have never been more committed to cut and color maintenance. Before visiting Hair Cuttery I wasted so much time and money at other salons, often leaving disappointed in my results. Each visit with Ryan I leave excited with my new ‘do and new products that the savings at Hair Cuttery allowed me to have extra to purchase.
Not only do you have a loyal customer in me, but also my children who are happy with their results each time too and no longer dread their regular visits to the barber!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Shawn, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/23/20anyone looking for me contact me on Facebook joleanna Williamson!!
- 7/3/19Got exactly what I asked for. They even helped me find shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Kellie was very helpful
- 7/3/19Kellie made me feel so comfortable and my hair turned out better than I invisioned!
- 7/3/19Amazing job! I get compliments every where I go and asked where I get my hair done. I highly recommend Kellie for cut AND especially color. She knows what she's doing.
- 3/15/19Never going to Hair Cuttery again, I am telling everyone I know not to go to this location in particular, received 50% color discount email specific to me"for 1st time color guests only" had color before at Naperville 95st location & they said they would honor discount, my preferred stylist left that location, went to Oswego location to see if they would, she told me they would also honor it, booked appt. went to appt. same Stylist said she looked me up & stated "can't give discount", should have said that upfront, she overcharged me for haircut before, would have given 0 stars if I could!!
- 10/11/18Joleanna is always very nice and professional
- 6/19/18Amber is a great colorist! She knows her color system and utilizes it to achieve exactly what I am looking for. She also listens to me and recommends the proper style and services. Also, I have long, color-treated hair and needed a trim, and she made sure she consulted, understood and did what was best for me AND my hair. She integrates her professional experience, education and intuition to arrive at results that are exactly what you need.
- 4/23/18Olivia is an amazing color artist!! She works hard to understand what you want, and then works even harder to create it and make sure it comes to fruition. Also, her haircuts are precise, and she is very knowledgeable in all things hair!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Oswego, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1752 Douglas Road in Oswego, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.