Hair Cuttery Summit Mall
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 9/18/22Ripped out my earrings, didn’t brush out the hair when done, uneven cut, weird commentaryResponse from HairCuttery • 9/20/22Hey there, o, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/30/22Received a horrible haircut because the man said he was “double booked,” he rushed the ten minute haircut, didn’t blow dry my hair and sent me on my way. He decided to give me bangs which I never asked for and they were uneven, when I returned to get the mess of a haircut fixed he decided to argue that he never did that and my hair was already like that… sooo if it was why would you let me leave with uneven hair??? And argue with me?? Denying he ever cut it like that the day before so I guess it magically appeared over nightResponse from HairCuttery • 5/31/22Hey there, T, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 3/12/22The station was filthy and terrible haircut. It was a complete nightmare! Even asked the stylist next to mine if they could help me and she just stood there. It was an ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!! I had to go somewhere else to fix the mess of a haircut that was given to me that day. Afterward, I got a text asking for a review and never heard back.Response from HairCuttery • 3/14/22Hey there, Jennifer D, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/14/22Never disappointed! Have had terrific haircuts from Gloria and Saliba.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Sue A., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, G, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Angelina was fantastic!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Charley, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Nice friendly staff and I always enjoy when I do my hair here 🙂Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Olga, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Evelyn always does a great job with my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Kathi, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/21/21Great service. First time getting my hair cut with Bianca &she did a great job. Love the cut and style. When getting ready to pay I said I would pay with my credit card for the service and tip in cash. She told me that the wash,cut & blow dry was $50,00. I paid it plus gave her $10,00 tip. I thought her price was $39.00 which is on the website when I checked before making my appointment but did not question it when I paid. So I guess always check before paying for anything these days. Please update the website or maybe Bianca got a very nice tip. $10.00 CASH + $11.00 from my credit card.plus got no receipt. My appointment was today oct.21. @5pm. Please send a response.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Betty T., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/8/21Michelle gave me an excellent haircut (fairly short bob) and a blow dry. She achieved the volume I need, and I have made another appointment for the same services. I reccomend her highlyResponse from HairCuttery • 6/11/21Gloria S., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 4/22/21Did not have a great experience. Both my haircut and color were messed up. I showed Angelica multiple pictures of what I wanted and discussed the length and color I wanted. I voiced that I wanted cool tone blonde balayage and hair cut past my collar bone. I showed her pictures of my hair pinned where I wanted it to land when it was straight and curled on myself, I showed her the color I wanted on myself (past photos of myself that were accomplished in one coloring session) I showed her a photo of myself where my hair was cut too short that I did not like and wanted to ensure we did not go to short and I showed her a picture of the hair I wanted my hair to turn out like as an inspiration photo. I was very prescriptive on my desired outcome and Angelica gave me the impression that it was achievable. Once we were done, my hair was much shorter than we discussed and that color was also not what we discussed. She said it was because when you want ashy blond the toner picks up color this way and doesnt reflect light. I never said ashy, I said cool tone. I have died my hair multiple times and this is not the first time I have put blonde in my hair. However I did cut 12 inches so I told her I would go home and give it the weekend and call her if it did not feel better as it was a big change. After one wash it was looking grey and the roots were warm and brassy and the tips were warm but the middle was grey/green tints. It was not consistent or what I asked for. The cut was not only way shorter than what we discussed but also uneven. For a blunt cut it should at least be even. We went back and forth on scheduling and then she ultimately told me that there is more wrong with my hair that I originally said and that I needed to deal with HR. I have reached out to HR 3 times and they have been unresponsive. Angelica also charged more than what I was under the impression of (what was listed when I scheduled) and told me after she did my rough cut. I am now going to have to spend the same money to have my hair corrected and no one is responding in terms of refunding the money or taking responsibility. I was not planning on writing a review but this has been an extremely painful process, not to mention that my hair is ruined and I had long hair that is now short and messed up in color. I'm not sure if she was rushing because she had a client after me or if it was an off day but I am extremely unhappy with the outcome and I had gotten my hair done for wedding events and this is just ridiculous. Do not recommend just for the sheer experience and stress as hair is just a sensitive matter.Response from HairCuttery • 4/23/21Kainaat M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 10/13/20Michelle did an excellent job on me a few weeks ago color, cut, highlights and style. Would recommend Michelle at this location to anyone. Will be coming on and off for blow-drys.
- 7/7/19Emma was very good, she cut my hair exactly as I asked, even better. She is absolutely outstanding. I love this salon, everyone is friendly, I have never waited more than 5 min. My go to place.
- 6/24/19This was my first time going here on Sunday & I was kinda nervous but I am so glad I gave it a shot because Rosanna is amazing & I will definitely be back again for her to cut my hair when it’s time.
- 4/3/19Fantastic hair cut, color and conversation!!! Leana is simply the best.
- 4/1/19Great haircut. Friendly staff. Always prompt service.
- 6/3/18Leana gave me a shampoo, blow dry, straighten. She got it perfect. Thank you Leana.
- 4/12/18First time was ok ,but my second visit was horrible. She needs to take some extra classes. I wont be back.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.