1037 Shooting Park Road
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Start your holiday shopping with us. Discounted gift sets from your favorite brands now available.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/27/19The Hair Cuttery in Peru, Illinois is always clean, the staff are all friendly. I always try to have the same person do my hair cuts and she always informs me of all the new products. If fact I just purchased the new product for woman who's hair is turning gray.
- 11/21/19Recently moved to the area, I kept putting off getting my hair done. Shouldnt have, I was so comfortable with Hannah, and she did an amazing job!!! I absolutely love it!!!
- 11/4/19Really liked stylist who did my hair , she did a great job
- 11/3/19Love HairCuttery! For the first time I used the online check in, I would like someone to explain how that works in the salon. When I arrived there were clients in the chair and people waiting. I told them my name and that I checked in online. Wasn't told anything except to have a seat and they would be with me as soon as possible. Two other people were taken back before I was, would have been nice to know when I got there what do you wait time would be. I don't know if the others who were taken in before me checked in online also or not. I have been to another salon, not HairCuttery, and they have a screen showing who checked in first so you know when your turn is. I guess I just need to know if doing the online check in would get me into the salon faster or do I just make an appointment.
- 11/3/19Leslie is excellent. Every time I go to her she listens carefully and does my hair exactly the way I expected it to look. Love her!!!
- 10/23/19I really like Serena. She's pleasant and chit chats with my daughter. I would follow her to another salon if she were to ever leave her current position. My only feedback for the salon, as a whole, is that it isn't clean.
- 9/19/19Leslie is the BEST!! Totally professional and very good with not only cutting my hair but coloring my hair is where she really shines!Thank you again Leslie I am beyond excited!!!
- 9/4/19Leslie Pittman is awesome. I just switched to Hair Cuttery and have been so pleased. It is a welcoming environment and I got the best cut and color I have had in years.
- 9/2/19My family and I have been coming here for years, love this salon. Unfortunately the stylist I had at this visit cut my 6 year old daughters hair, and didnt listen to what I wanted which was a shorter cut for my daughter. I could tell the stylist was annoyed with my daughter she made it very obvious. She only did a trim. This visit was disappointing.
- 8/28/19The Peru, Illinois Hair Cuttery is always clean. The staff are pleasant, always asking if I need any products. Very socialable.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1037 Shooting Park Rd in Peru offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1037 Shooting Park Rd.haircuttery.com
2369 N Bloomington St Streator, IL 61364 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(815) 672-9940(815) 672-9940
775 Erica Lane Yorkville, IL 60560 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(630) 553-2267(630) 553-2267