Hair Cuttery Berkshire Place Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Berkshire Place Shopping Center
- 9/22/22Donna is an amazing hair colorist & hair stylist! I loved the way she cut & layered my hair. My hair never looked that good in many, many years! Donna is so kind & helpful and gives me many tips on how to style & maintain good hair health. She is very knowledgeable about hair cuts & color, & I’m so happy to have her as my hairdresser!Response from HairCuttery • 9/23/22Hey there, Gina Z., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/9/22Ashley is a very talented stylist and an asset to your shopResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Lydia, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Alway a good experienceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Laura, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Great customer service and talented hair dresser! Love the suggestions she gives if she doesn’t think something would work.Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Laura, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Never disappointed with how Tia styles my hair. Best location for ladies to cut/style hair.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/22Hey there, Emily, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Always get an excellent hair cut and great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Debbie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/20/21Today I received one of the best haircuts of my life courtesy of the extremely talented Donna! From the start of my appointment, she made sure to fill me in on all the best hair secrets that could elevate my style. Terrific products like Frizz Slayer (by Cibu) and Redkin SuperSoft Shampoo & Conditioner were introduced to me. Donna was very time conscious as I had mentioned I was on my way to catch a flight. 10/10 would recommend for all your hair care needs!Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, Vai S., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/18/21Chyntia horrible stylist. My daughters hair this morning is looking horrible, her hair cut it’s so uneven. I hope some else can fix it today! so bad experience!!! I am angry of my self for not waiting for Daniella B to have an opening. She is awesome. The only one I can trust. Cynthia was so off lastnight too. She look drunk and it was so obvious. For the manager not to do anything about it and still let her do my daughters hair was so unprofessional as a manager.
- 6/10/21Daniela did awesome work. She cut my hair with the exact pic I brought in to show her. She also treated my hair with conditioning product. Loved the end resultResponse from HairCuttery • 9/22/21Hey there, AnnaLisa G, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/19/20Daniela was so sweet and gave me a fabulous cut. My first cut in over a year! It looks great with my natural curl, but she cut it so I can also blow dry it straight. I'll be back!!
- 3/29/20Hope all is well Amanda and all the stylists...be safe!
- 2/11/20Donna is by far the best hair stylist I’ve ever had. She consistently remembers exactly how I like my hair cut and I never have to worry about it being done wrong. The BEST!
- 1/3/20Daniela gave me a basic wash and blow dry.Told her I wanted alot of volume and body. My hair looks gorgeous - she did exactly what I asked!
- 4/22/19We "walked in" to get my daughters hair cut and was told there was a 50 minute wait, there were 3 other people sitting there waiting. As we sat there, between each client, the stylists (there were 3 of them) went into the back for long periods of time until the bell of the door announced another client was coming in. We finally walked out after we were left sitting there for 15 minutes until someone new came in & she walked out and took that client immediately. We could have been almost finished by that time. I understand that some people may have made appointments, but then there shouldnt be a sign stating "WALK INS WELCOME!" Needless to say after waiting over an hour, we left & will not return.
- 8/1/18I just wanted to say how great my stylist is and always has been. Her name is Donna. Donna takes the time to listen and cares about what I am saying. She is always pleasant and professional and definitely knows exactly what I'm looking for whether it be for my eyebrows, a cut or most recently a body wave. She returns my call promptly when I've left a message for her and remembers me by name. I love seeing and going to her and would recommend her to anyone. To me she's the reason I continue to come back to the Plainfield Hair Cuttery and hope she never leaves. Thank you for having such an asset to on your team!
- 5/13/18My daughter went in to get a hair cut one week before graduation and Daniela completely ruined her hair. She completely disregarded the length she was told to cut it and took it upon herself to decide how short to cut my daughter’s hair. My daughter’s hair was down to her waistline and Daniela decided to cut her hair to the shoulder instead of how my daughter wanted it. I am beyond upset and Hair Cuttery needs to figure out how to make this right. My daughter left in tears and was still expected to pay. I spoke with assistant manager to let her know about the incident. I was given a refund only after I called to complain.
- 12/23/17I made a last minute appointment. Was lucky I was able to get an appt to get my hair done on a Saturday since its weekend of Christmas. I went in to get the full hair coloring package. My regular stylist from a a different Hair Cuttery location that I normally go to happened to be booked. I was on a mission to get my hair done. I admit I was sorta nervous going to a new stylist in the beginning but I took a chance. Daniella was my stylist today and I have to say she did an excellent job on my hair! She was very sweet. Color and cut came out perfect. Might make a appointment again with her next month to get a touch up and lowlights.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Plainfield, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 13400 S State Route 59 Ste H in Plainfield, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.