Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 4/18/19I love Brianna!!!!!
- 4/16/19Bri did an amazing job with the cut and color. I would go back her in a heartbeat!! I love what she came up with.
- 3/17/19Alexis is great. She is very customer orinteded.
- 3/17/19Lex always does my Hair and I Love Her, she has a Great Personality and she knows what shes doing! She remembers my name when I walk in and I just feel so comfortable being there knowing Im going to have great service ??
- 3/13/19Sarah was great and the haircut was fantastic
- 3/13/19Always great service at this location, thanks!
- 2/27/19Great Job. One of my best.Thanks!
- 2/22/19I had the absolute worst haircut of my life yesterday. I came in wantinf a cut and color. She cut WAY too much off and it looked horrible. She tried to blame it on me at first and eventually apologized. I had to flip my hair to the other side of my head yo try to mask how bad it looked. The color was much darker than intended. I think she left it on way too long. I received the haircut for free, but had to pay for the dye and toner. I was upset because i was not told that the toner was going to be an additional cost and the stylist said yhat her manager put the prices together and that there was nothing she could do about it. I am typically very understanding and willing to work with people, but i was sobbing in the salon and left in tears all night. Im a teacher and have to look professional. I was embarassed to go to school looking the way i did. Im literally ready to shave my head because being bald would look better than what i have now. Im upset that i had to pay for a color that wasnt what i wanted, and that i yet again had a horrible visit at hair cuttery. Im at the point that i will never visit a hair cuttery location because ive been failed at three dkfferent locations now. Im embarassed to say i got my hair done at your establishment and will recommend my family and friends NOT to come. I hope you find a better system of hiring stylists, because this is absurd. Worst $46 i have ever spent.....
- 2/15/19Rockford Hair Cuttery has the best group of girls, and do an amazing job on mine and my daughters hair. Very professional and experienced!
- 2/14/19Lex is the best
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 230 N Mulford Rd in Rockford offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 230 N Mulford Rd.haircuttery.com
230 West Peace Road Suite 104 Sycamore, IL 60178 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(815) 899-7972(815) 899-7972
2350 Sycamore Rd Ste H Dekalb, IL 60115 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
(815) 758-4697(815) 758-4697