Hair Cuttery Shops Of Romeoville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shops Of Romeoville
- 12/9/22I love my haircut, but I wasn’t pleased with my highlights. It doesn’t look like I had highlights done. At another hair salon I have used they never used toner. I think the toner was left on to long.Response from HairCuttery • 12/9/22Hey there, Sue,G, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/23/22Great service, but I could not believe what, I paid for a trim and highlights $193.00. I think that was way to much money. That did not include the tip either. I cannot afford to continue going there.Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/22Hey there, Marcy, M, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 4/5/22Love this place! Cera is wonderful and does a terrific job with color!Response from HairCuttery • 4/6/22Hey there, Zelda Lewis, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/9/22making an woot online needs to be simpler.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Vicki, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 1/9/22First time with Mercy. Great haircut in a timely manner. Friendly and professional. Plan to return in two weeks-appointment already made.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Delphine, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Joey is really good at what he does. He listens and does exactly as I ask. He does a really nice shampoo as well!. You should have hair dressers talk to him and follow him for a day. He is very qualified to set the example.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Nancy, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great stylesResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Gerri, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22My hairdresser Angela is awesome,professional and always helpful.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Iris, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Always great service and friendly staff.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Adelina, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/15/21I am a long time customer and I can’t say enough about Angela who is by far the best stylist that I have ever had. Today, I missed my appointment, totally my fault, but I called to see if Angela could still take me. Maria took the call and said no, she was booked. Perhaps another available day, but checking she said no and Angela’s last day is Friday. Maria didn’t ask Angela; she didn’t offer to have my cut done by another stylist. Nothing! I even suggested that I may have to go somewhere, and she was unmoved. Poor customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, Mario V, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/2/21I went in for a half inch trim and wash. While I was brushing my hair today I noticed it uneven. I have a wedding on Saturday and even told my stylist this. She was kind of rough with the cut. I’m extremely angry and now have to figure out how to hid my uneven hair for something that is important!Response from HairCuttery • 9/7/21Hi Alexus, Alexus, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/20/21Cera and Ariana are both amazing stylists. Ariana was fast and efficient with my hair cut. She knew exactly what I wanted! Cera took time out of her busy schedule to color my hair. She is definitely a trooper for how long the process took. She knew the exact color I was looking for! Amazing customer service from both stylists! I won't go to another hair cuttery after my experience here.
- 12/31/19Mercy is my fave. She's amazing with silk blow outs especially with my coarse hair!! Highly recommended.
- 12/5/19Angela & Annette are the best hair stylist I’ve had for many years HOWEVER! To judge a person from gossip and mistreat a customer that’s been there many years is unexceptional! I pray no one gets treated like I was do to others misconceptions.
- 10/6/19I felt rushed (which I was, took about 2 minutes to cut hair!)), hair cut was pretty average. I could have done better at home. I was interested in buying hair products but was given the bum's rush. I went to Target and bought them instead. I think I would rather spend more and have someone at least spend some time giving me a good cut instead of rushing to get to her appointment, who was late!
- 5/19/19I was recommend by my sister to come in to wash and hair style. So I went in and was taken care I bleieve by Staci. I explain that I want a wash and blow dry with style. My hair was wash and blow dryed, but hair looks frizzy and no style whats so ever. Another tech also wanted to confirm what I wanted and perfectly understood. What I was expecting. Hair tech asked If I was satisfied and explained that my hair looks frizzy and some what wavy still. She recommended to try to do it again. I was not happy at all! Although I tip her and paid for a service that was not a successful one. Also while waiting two hair stylist exchange word about how bad they get tip and that they should be restuartnt server and where dress suit so they can be tip better. So unprofessional of them.
- 3/21/19My worst Hair Cuttery experience so far and I've been a long time customer! My stylist had no customer service at all. I wanted the double dimension and got a color that is so much darker than my natural hair and you can't even tell there are any highlights. I won't go back to this location again.
Just home from the salon and my husband confirmed what I was already thinking – my hair looks fantastic!
Thank you so much for everything you do – you're a truly talented stylist and I always enjoy our time at the salon. You take your time and my color always turns out perfect. Your knowledge of the products and what works with my hair is so valuable. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to your clients. You always welcome us as if we are family and that in itself makes my family come back to you.
- 1/29/19Friendly Staff
- 12/9/18I love the 285 Weber Road location, all the girls are great! Thank you Hair Cuttery!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Romeoville, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 285 S Weber Road in Romeoville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.