Shops Of Romeoville
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/20/19Annette was my stylist and was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. I have had trouble finding someone to get my hair cut how I like it for a while, and she nailed it. Would highly recommend.
- 8/18/19Kamilla is excellent. She is the reason i go there
- 8/17/19Maria and Misty were awesome they did mine and my daughters hair. Friendly and very professional
- 8/17/19Maria was great! She really listened to what I would like my hair to look like and is helping me achieve my goal. Great personality and a please to talk with.
- 8/14/19Haircut was pricey. $18.95 for myself and my 9 year old son each. Place I was going to go before I chose you was $13 per person and I believe cheaper for kids, but they were swamped
- 8/14/19For my teenage son. Mercy was excellent. We've been to the salon a lot but Mercy nailed it. He really liked her and wants to go back to her again.
- 8/13/19My daughter got a perm to look like a wave perm, once it dried it barely look like she had anything done. She wanted for her first day of school and now she has to wait two weeks to redo it, she pretty upset. I did speak to the manager Sam who was very nice and said they could fit it just have to wait the two weeks But when you pay $82, for hair you would like it done right the first time. Not to mention its her first year of high school and now she has to wait, instead of having her like she wanted for the first day of school
- 8/12/19Annette is a wonderful stylist !
- 8/2/19Cera did a great job in reshaping my out-of-control hair style. She gave me a perfect hair cut which will be super easy for me to maintain.
- 8/1/19I like that they are close to home. I have never had a bad haircut or color service done on my hair. And the hair stylists are knowledgeable about they do. They are also friendly.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 285 S Weber Road in Romeoville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 285 S Weber Road.haircuttery.com
421 N Weber Rd Romeoville, IL 60446 USTEL:
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
(815) 886-0629(815) 886-0629
1701 N Larkin Ave Spc-B1 Crest Hill, IL 60403 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(815) 744-2395(815) 744-2395