Hair Cuttery Rollins Crossing Shopping Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Rollins Crossing Shopping Center
- 1/12/22Sara at the Round Lake Beach store has been cutting my hair for over two-years now.
She is great!
In addition to her towering talent at styling hair, she is also just a really nice person and gives a great face to the Hair Cuttery.
Thank you for all the haircuts Sara! And thank you for hiring her, Hair Cuttery!
Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Randy, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/9/22Great customer service and good haircutResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Debbie, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22Consistently great servicesResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Al, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 3/5/20I was there last night with my girlfriend and we made and appointment for 7:45. We sit down and the lady starts cutting her hair. She asks what my girlfriend wanted and she told the lady she wanted a 2 all the way around but don’t go all the way up she basically wanted a mid fade and asked to be lined up and her side burns squared off and a little bit of hair trimmed off the top. It was all fine and going well until she not only didn’t line her up correctly there’s such a patchy job on her back neck she did not fade her hair out nor blend it how she wanted it and after washing her hair witch she didn’t even wet the whole head because the whole front of her head was dry and brought her back to her chair dripping in water then therw a towel on her hair and shook her without her even knowing she was going to do that. Then just combed her hair to the side and left it. She did not offer any produce to put in or blow dry it witch is always offered whenever me or my girlfriend get a haircut there and then she charged us 21$ for the shitty haircut because we scheduled an appointment... I’ve never been charged 21$ because I scheduled an appointment it’s always been 18$ unless u request someone specific and we did not request anyone specific. The lady who cut my girlfriends hair was a blonde older lady with red lipstick. I will never go to her myself neither will my girlfriend she was so rude and didn’t even care about the work she was doing and don’t recommend her to anyone.
- 1/29/20Amber is great! Good service... always love what she does to my hair, may it be haircut or hair color. Thanks Amber❤️
- 5/21/19I’m Blonde again! I am thrilled with my experience at Hair Cuttery. Jessica was fantastic, she listened to my hair requests, was a great conversationalist and took the time to make sure that I was happy with the result. Thank you very much Jessica. See you in 3 months!
- 4/26/19I can never get the same haircut twice. Don't these people have to go to school and get a license to cut people's hair? The last time I went, the lady did a great job, and I asked her to make notes in my profile, this time, there is nothing about my haircut that is right, its uneven, the length is not what I asked for.. and there are undercuts in it. What is the point of spending money there? Why do the notes stating what kind of haircut I want mean different things to different people, now I have to go spend more money somewhere else to get it fixed because I won't trust that place to touch my hair again.
- 4/14/19My daughter Gabi has been getting her haircut with Danny for about a year now. I started seeing him as well. This past January I found out I had Cancer. When I started Chemo I went to Danny and had him cut my hair to a shorter style. Today I woke up and noticed my hair was falling out. I called Danny, made the appointment to get my hair cut even shorter. Danny made me feel so comfortable. He’s such an amazing young man and asked for a hug. Thank you Danny, with all my heart.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.