Rollins Crossing Shopping Center
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/13/19Stylist was great. Prices, not so much.
- 8/12/19It was for my 5 year old's boys back to school haircut. The stylist was great with him and listened to what I wanted.
- 7/29/19Hair Designer Veronica Did a super fantastic job on my hair. I would recommend her to my family n friends. Thank you,Ty
- 7/28/19Stephanie is amazing! She always does a great job.
- 7/23/19I was a 'walk-in' and they were able to take me fairly quickly. I like the products they use to shampoo my hair. The only critique I have is when I asked the stylist to shave my neck, the razor she used was very sharp like being pinpricked. Later my neck was red and irritated. I don't know what kind of blade was used but maybe it was dull? or ? Not sure.
- 7/21/19I can't say enough good things about Dani, his attention and customer service is exemplary.
- 7/18/19I referred my daughter today to use the online appointment and she was pleased with her visit! Thank you!
- 7/15/19Well, I came in and requested a hair cut. I know it comes with a shampoo and blow dry. She asked me if I wanted the shampoo. I did say "yes, it's included right? - may as well take advantage of all what's included for my cost" with that she did my trim and offered to put some product in my hair which I accepted. She then asked if I was going to blow dry my hair at home. I said no - she did not offer or blow dry my hair. Granted I could have asked her to do so, but I am a bit shy and was nervous to ask for it - leaving I realized I screwed myself out of the blow dry for not opening my mouth but in my opinion good business would be to offer the blow dry & ALL that is included for your customers without having to ask for the service begin paid for. I understand there wre other clients waiting on a cut and maybe that's why it was skipped (to save time) but I was just disappointed in that aspect. The cut itself was good & acceptable.
- 7/12/19my stylist is awesome, always listens to what i want and fully explains everything. never any surprises and i always love the results
- 7/6/19Dani does great in listening and making suggestions
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 254 E Rollins Rd in Round Lake Beach offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 254 E Rollins Rd.haircuttery.com
855 E Belvidere Rd Grayslake, IL 60030 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 223-0465(847) 223-0465
1276 S Us Highway 12 Space B1 Fox Lake, IL 60020 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(847) 587-5719(847) 587-5719