Hair Cuttery Schaumburg Plaza
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 9/17/22Great customer service and friendlyResponse from HairCuttery • 9/21/22Hey there, ANANT Shah, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 3/24/22Dakota did a fantastic job. I love my hair again! I would recommend her to everyone!Response from HairCuttery • 3/25/22Hey there, Barrie T, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 11/11/21I have been coming to this location for well over 15 yrs. My first visit was when they were in Irving park rd and barringtin. I have never
R had an issue with any of the stylist and Lway happy when I leave.I would highly recome d them to friends and family but I do miss Gustavo I could sit down and he did what he wa Ted and I loved that about him . The more you go and your stylist they more they know what you like and do it and people are amazed these group of stylist has made this store %100 they truly earned the stylisy and the store or we’d shouldQard them for all they dknResponse from HairCuttery • 11/17/21Hey there, Angeline H, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/25/21Mila was the best! I drove all the way from my house which is about an hour away just to go get my hair done with Mila. She’s so creative and careful and always knows what’s best for me and my hairstyle. She’s such a good listener and an amazing person! Definitely coming back soon.
- 4/29/21I haul all the way out here from the city every 6 weeks so Tracey can do my color and my daughter’s cuts. Followed her from the Palatine location and won’t trust anyone else. She’s also the salon leader and runs a spotless and efficient operation - the team on Barrington Rd seems highly competent and well liked in the community!Response from HairCuttery • 6/17/21Kim R, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/10/21Maria always leaves my hair spectacular.Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/21Maria G, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/10/21Great customer service. Maria is such an amazing employee.Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/21Nancy C, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 6/17/20Need to see Dani or someone ASAP to cut and dye my hair. I got it done back in March just before covid and was a happy blonde but now I have my dark hair back and the bottom is brassy thanks a lot covid 🥵
- 1/13/20So I made an appointment for Sunday at Noon (yesterday) and I got there 15 mins early I only recognized the gal checking me in who I tell I have a Noon appt for full head foil color cut and style . It usually runs me about 125-130 without a tip. She tells me your appt is at noon , we should get to you sometime after 12 seeing even though I had an appointment walk ins and others were being taken before me. I get the 2 people actually 3 counting the mans daughter ahead of me and with 4 people working no problem but she really did not say when after noon just “sometime afternoon” with a look on her face like she knew something was messed up considering she just gathered the cart for a foil or some long term service , which my son and I actually thought she was getting stuff ready before taking me and then we notice the lady in the chair she was working on. I also want to note when I made the appt I said I did not want a Master Stylist as I did not want to pay the 180-200 that I was completely happy paying when Gis did my hair and in recent returns Lucy was doing my hair. So now it’s 12:20 almost 45 mins from when I arrived had to wait to check in and upon checking in being told sometime after noon and to have a seat. It’s bad enough that it takes about 2 hours to do my hair because I do full head color .
Well I stepped out to go have a cigarette which now it was 20 mins to 1 I was off to the side and yet no call or idea when they planned on taking me for my noon appt that had surely came and went. I made an appt and got there early to avoid having to wait. So being upset feeling ignored and they had no apology for why upon checking in a guy stylist with the braids walked away when I first walked in and I could tell by his voice he’s who took the appt for me the day before where I said exactly what I wanted and that I did not want a master stylist because of their prices and it seems the girl with the long wavy hair who seems to have taken Gustavos old chair possible manager as well might have been the one who was going to do my hair and was setting up another lady for either foil color or possibly a perm there was no way I was going to pay a price I requested not to pay and asked for an appt that by 20 mins to 1 still had no clue when they were even close to taking me for my very late appt so I left and ironically they never even called to see if I was coming back or even to try to rebook me or apologize for how I was left sitting there feeling over looked ignored and made to wait until they made their other money and before possibly rushing to get mine done would have been risking possible hair damage from how they were working and doing others and I was not about to risk having damage done to my hair to accommodate them rather being the customer and I should have been accommodated for just waiting the almost 45 mins and was no closer then then when I first walked in. I want to speak to the general manager over the staff who was there yesterday. As well as the owner operator. I now see why it’s all new faves but 1 there the gal checking me in who has been there awhile who showed no professionalism in her actions before during or after
- 3/18/19very bad response I spend my lots of
money and lots of time .. despite my appointment I waited 2 hours . I am not satisfied with my highlights and hair cut .
- 1/4/19Great results as always!
Never disappointed when I leave.
- 11/13/18Got my hair cut by nessa a few weeks back and it was a very professional and pleasant experience.
- 8/9/18Excellent service, I absolutely liked Vanessa going over the whole color process, even showed me the steps to get to my color. Even though I knew it was going to be a couple hours on the chair, I was fine, Vanessa and the girls were very pleasant. Will definitely be back😀
- 5/27/18All the ladies at the salon are wonderful. Great stylists and very sweet. Both my daughter and myself have had our hair cut here and I've also had color by both beautiful Daniella and Lucy. We will be customers long term for sure!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.