Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Stoney Creek
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Stoney Creek
- 1/21/23I love you Sweetheart customer service great people Daisy and Johnetta yesResponse from HairCuttery • 1/23/23Hey there, Jamison, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/28/22Horrible customer service!!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hey there, Rick R., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 8/5/22Emily gave me a fabulous cut today!!!! Very talented!!!! I'll be booking with her again!!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/8/22Hey there, Carol H, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Easy appt
Listen to my request on styleResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Karen, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Love my stylist but the prices have increased too many times since the change of ownership. As a senior who comes in monthly I have really noticed the difference. Also, their are no packages or coupons available as before. This salon
could use some updating. My stylist mentioned that prices are going up AGAIN in the New Year. I think Hair Cuttery will be losing customers in the near future.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Cheri, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/29/21I can’t believe this place gets any stars!!! Walked in with my son to get our haircut and no one said a word to us even though a young lady came up to the counter and greeted a woman that walked in with us and took her back right away. Sat for maybe 5-10 min and still no one acknowledge we were there. Got up and walked out, terrible customer service and we will not be returning
- 6/29/21This place is amazing!!!!! I recommend to anyone that would like to sit there for an hour and not even get talked to!! I think I am being pretty generous for even giving it a star.
- 9/7/20I was here a few days ago on friday I had Zoey color and cut my hair. Some history I hadnt gotten my hair cut or colored for a year i had previously had it dyed jet black and bleached underneath. When she did my hair she bleached the already almost white ends of my hair and blow dried the bleach causing it to not work properly. The jet black she didnt keep on long enough so now in certain lighting you can see brown spots. I also wanted to go with teal on the bottom of my hair a #10 in the book she showed me but since she did not bleach it properly the top part closer to my head is green and the bottom part is a light blue. $160 for crap hair color and someone who basically beat the ever loving crap out of my head.Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/20We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 4/9/20I recently started coming back to hair cuttery and began making appointments with Alexis. She is by far one of the sweetest and funniest people I’ve ever had as a stylist! Very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable and welcome. We turned my hair from brown, with remaining black box dye, into a really pretty burgundy. Alexis is super educated and knows what to do to get you the result you want. Will continue coming to see her!
- 2/22/20I always get compliments on how good my hair looks after i get it cut here. I've been going here for years. A lot of times i go as a walk in and they do their best to fit me in. you can always count on a great haircut by a nice stylist here.
- 12/14/19Alexis is Awesome. Showed her a picture of the color & highlights I wanted & it turned out perfectly!
- 9/13/19Tanya is a real homie and always make my hair look fresh. Tanya is super nice and does a great job. Been getting my haircut by her for 5 years
- 9/11/19I love my stylist - Manny - he is a color expert and I trust his expertise opinion with color and styling!!
- 8/23/19If I could give 10 stars I would. Alexis is the BEST! Previously about a year ago, I had a butchered trim. My face framing looked as if I were out growing a bad mullet. Alexis is a miracle worker! Not only has she helped me maintain healthy locks but also my length and especially figuring out a way to blend the awful face framing down! Always a GREAT experience with Alexis!
- 8/15/19Yanira...LOVE my cut, color and conversation! I always look forward to an afternoon of hair pamper! You know exactly what I like! THANK YOU for always taking the time to get my "WAY TOO LONG OUT OF CONDTION" head of hair back to a healthy place! See you in 3 months if not sooner! Always a 5 STAR haircut!
- 7/31/19Fabulous service! Brought my daughter there to have her hair done for prom, Skylar was the best!!!! Did exactly what my daughter wanted. So beautiful 💜
- 2/18/19I've finally found the perfect cut and style at a reasonable price. I love my stylist Yanira! Every 6 weeks I get my hair cut and styled and drive to work
- 1/20/19Heid has been my stylist for 10 years! And there is a reason. Heid if so knowledgeable and will keep your hair going in the right direction. She will make sure you have all the information before beginning. Love her!!
- 1/10/19I walked into Hair cuttery around 10 years ago, the woman who cut my hair did a vantastic job and was very friendly.over the years Heidi has always made room in her schedule to get me in for my haircut cut.The salon is always clean and the stylist are very kind and friendly. Thank you for years of terrific service..
- 3/2/18I always have a great cut and a great expierience at hair cuttery. They always take their time to give a nice style. Most times i get a lot of compliments from my friends after ive got my hair cut at hair cuttery.
I never request a stylist either. So ive had several different people cut my hair there. Always a great job!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.