Sangamon Center North
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 4/11/19Missy was my hair dresser. She is always sweet, kind, caring, and wants you to be happy with your cut and style. She is the only stylist that I use for these reasons. I would recommend the Hair Cuttery to all my family and friends.
- 4/11/19The stylist was very friendly and I enjoyed our conversations and she was very patient and did a amazing job with my hair that needed all my roots done to remove gray in my hair!
- 3/30/19When doing my granddaughter eyebrows, the stylist kept talking to everyone around her and not to my granddaughter. Extremely long wait for an eyebrow wax. Over an hour when someone could have done this while someone was processing color.
- 3/11/19I went in for my spiky hair cut she kept saying my hair is the right length I told her I like to spike the back it had grown out quite a bit since my last messed up cut there and she used a razor in a few places but did not shorten it, I told her I like the top to poof up and go over to the side !! I cant spike the back its too long and the top front is very flat I paid 28 for this and after 2 mess unhappy experiences I will not go back, Ive been going there for some time and never had this issue before, but I wont experience this again!! I wasted my money twice, now I will go somewhere else!!
- 2/22/19My stylist listened to me and provided input to give me a great cut and care advice.
- 2/13/19Great service.
- 2/13/19Erica was wonderful. I was able to get in right at my scheduled appointment and she listened to what I wanted. Her work was awesome!
- 2/13/19My stylist, Missy, st the Sangamon salon, is wonderful. Have been allowing only her to do my hair for years. She is a wonderful asset to your sslon, and the company
- 2/12/19I love my stylist, have been going to her for a couple of years. Did prices go up, seemed a little pricier this time. She's worth the money but may have to space my haircuts a little longer apart to fit my budget.
- 2/10/19Erica was great! She was friendly and professional. She listened to what I wanted and did it ! This isnt an easy task either, as I have so many cowlicks in my hair!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1935 E Sangamon Ave in Springfield offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1935 E Sangamon Ave.haircuttery.com