Sangamon Center North
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
brunette trends to try this fall
Move over blondes, brunette trends are here to have fun! Check out our favorite color trends for the world's most common hair color.Read More
Our Current Promotions
Celebrate the season with a new style! Get a brand new color, fresh cut, customized Redken chemistry treatment, and more. Come into HC for the perfect look this holiday season.
Party hair if you dare
When it's buy one, get one 50% off all REDKEN and Cibu products, there's no room for an elf on your shelf. Plus, get a free REDKEN Pillow Proof Blowdry Extender travel size with your $20 REDKEN purchase.
Style away for the holidays
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/21/18I used the appointment app on my phone for the first time and had an appt at 6pm but didnt get in til 615pmSo was a little disappointed that I wasnt able to get in on time but ik that a walk in appt could have taken longer so i guess its just a scheduling thing like a dr office. Some people before take longer than anticipated This will not keep me from making an appointment again
- 11/18/18Terrible worst haircut and service I've ever had in my life and I will not return there no more
- 11/14/18I got the color "escape " package priced at $77.00. I had a 50% off coupon but was only given $25 off. 50% of 77 is $38.50. Also, I asked for medium ASH blonde, but this color is decidedly reddish blonde. I was only shown the front at the time of service and couldn't tell it was so red/gold until I got home. The cut is good so I didn't complain, but it simply isn't the color I asked for.
- 11/14/18I had a visit with Erika and she was absolutely wonderful! I am extremely happy with my haircut and appreciated all the time she took to work with me. She made me feel very welcome, comfortable and better about myself. I am looking forward to my next appointment with her.
- 11/5/18Heather has been my stylist for a couple years, and shes great. I won't go anywhere else as long as she's there.
- 11/4/18The entire visit felt like a sales pitch the entire time my hair dresser consistently kept trying to sell me product, instead of listening to how I wanted my haircut or how I like it styled I left very unhappy and after paying over $100 dollars Ive decided I will be finding another salon which is sad I use to love coming here but clearly hair cuttery has turned into salesman who do not listen to the client
- 6/20/18Me and my daughter had different stylists my daughter was wanting to go back blonde and could never find anyone to do it....stylist did it and she loved it....both left happy....and we both made future appointments with same stylists.
- 6/19/18Keli is fun to talk with, and she gives her honest opinion on what would be a good look for me.
- 5/31/18I wanted a spiral perm and ended up with the back not even taking and other parts of my hair frizzy.
- 5/22/18Desi was great! Did an awesome job on my eyebrows
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1935 E Sangamon Ave in Springfield offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1935 E Sangamon Ave.haircuttery.com