Sangamon Center North
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
Read our latest blog:
introducing… olaplex a complete hair repair system with steve waldman
Life can be hard on your hair causing negative impacts on the bonds that keep your hair healthy and strong. We asked Steve Waldman how Olaplex can change all that by repairing and rebuilding the hair’s damaged and broken bonds.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 3/21/20I received notice that Hair Cuttery would be closing temporarily, so I decided to get my hair cut on my stylists last day. When I showed up in the parking lot, Tammy was just leaving. When she saw me, she stopped, turned around and went back into the store just to cut my hair. This is the type of dedication to one's customers that more people need to exhibit in all facets of life. This is also why Tammy has been my only stylist for 20+ years. My thanks to Tammy and her years of experience and care. I would highly recommend her and Hair Cuttery to anyone.
- 3/20/20My hairdresser took her time and listened to how I wanted my hair and did it exactly how I wanted it ! Heather is GREAT !
- 3/7/20My stylist Abby was great. Friendly and professional. Her colleague Kelly however was not. She scolded Abby in front of me for taking too long to style my hair! It was rude and unprofessional and Kelly is the reason I will not return to Hair Cuttery.
- 3/1/20Kim at the Sangamon Ave salon in Springfield Illinois did my color, highlights, waxing, cut and blow dry. She did a fantastic job. I have severe arthritis in both of my hips. When I was getting up from the shampoo bowl my legs didnt hold very well. My sister along with Kims assistance made me feel better about ending up on the floor. She was very accommodating with my mobility issues while doing my hair. She definitely gets a thumbs up!
- 2/28/20The worst haircut Ive had in 50 years. She cut only the back and nothing else.
- 2/26/20Erika is awesome! Wouldnt go anywhere else!
- 2/24/20I would recommend my stylist, Kimberly, to anyone that wants a quality haircut by a stylist that provides respect, understanding, and assistance at all times. I would highly recommend you show her one more satisfied customer in whatever way you can. Thank you.
- 2/19/20As bad as my last hair cut was i appriciate she understood and took very little off, instead of telling me it will grow out.
- 2/19/20Missy is fantastic!
- 2/12/20This Haircuttery always does a great job with my hair. My stylist with todays visit was Erica she did an amazing job with my haircut.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1935 E Sangamon Ave in Springfield offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1935 E Sangamon Ave.haircuttery.com