Sangamon Center North
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/8/20Always excellent service with Taryn.
- 1/8/20I always try to see Missy Birdwell when I visit this salon...she has done my hair for years and ALWAYS does a great job
- 1/4/20After I tipped my daughters hair stylist 4 dollars on a 18 dollar hair cut she said in a very condescending way that she would try not to spend it all in one place... I was so shocked I didnt know what to say, Im not sure what she was expecting but that was the best I could do I have never been made to feel so bad ever and my daughter didnt even get the cut she asked for will not be back
- 12/21/19Great place,never disappointed!
- 12/18/19Tammy was wonderful and very professional
- 12/18/19Stylists are always friendly and do a great job.
- 12/15/19My stylist was pleasant and done a wonderful job.
- 12/14/19We won't return
- 11/29/19I have been going to Erica for about a year she does great hair!!
- 11/27/19The girl that cut my hair and did my eyebrows was friendly and did my hair exactly like I wanted. She was fantastic. I ask for her card upon leaving and asked her to write her days and hours she works. Im 57, and have had a lot of different places cut my hair, and I was ok definitely be coming back to her. ??
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1935 E Sangamon Ave in Springfield offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1935 E Sangamon Ave.haircuttery.com