Hair Cuttery Sugar Grove Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Sugar Grove Shopping Center
- 11/21/22Has just become terribly inconsistent and there’s a 50/50 chance you get a decent haircut. Young inexperienced stylists that are not equipped to be charging what they charge. Has gotten a lot worse lately. Done with hair cuttery.Response from HairCuttery • 11/22/22Hey there, Ben R, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/27/22Went in for root cover up and blonde high lights.Took a week and a half for the dark shade that covered my head to wash out, but now that the highlights are coming through and visible and the super dark shade has washed out, it looks okay! The cut needs to be shorter, but I can wait.Response from HairCuttery • 2/28/22Hey there, Norine L, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/26/22Wanted root darkening, gray coverage, and to keep my hair blonde with light highlights. I am now a sad brunette with a poor haircut. I paid over $240 to look sad and embarrassing. Thanks, Jessica. Not good.Response from HairCuttery • 2/28/22Hey there, Norine L, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22My stylist, Mavees, is so... delightful...AND I get a first-rate haircut. Pretty cool.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Dale, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22They add services without letting you know first. If I schedule a hair cut only and you add on hair dry to a 12 year old you should consult the mother before. When I asked why she added it without consulting me she laughed. She told my daughter she had to blow dry to make sure it was even. Seems like she knew what she was doing. Meanwhile I was totally relaxed getting a nice haircut by an experienced person...Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Christina, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/18/21We had Brigid today for haircuts. She did a great job today., We will be back.Response from HairCuttery • 4/18/21Debbie n, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/14/21My husband came home with a downright terrible haircut. I actually thought that he did not get a haircut. There were long hairs hiding above his ears and absolutely no cleanup around the neck. A nice looking haircut for a job interview--NOT.Response from HairCuttery • 4/18/21Mike K, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6/22/20Brittney is the best!
- 2/23/20First time there. Made an appointment. And they still took people that came after me, before me. I ended up waiting more than 45 minutes. So i left. I will not be going back. Horrible service.
- 1/27/19Bad haircut, very disappointed.
- 5/23/18Celia never disappoints!!
- 4/21/18I was in yesterday, 4/20/18. The young lady who cut my hair did a wonderful job. She listened to all my thoughts on how I wanted my hair and blew it dry just exactly how I liked. Thank you, Cassandra (her name on the receipt), for doing a fantastic job on my hair.
- 12/2/17Great experience and absolutely the best service. Celia is great!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Sugar Grove, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 495 N State Route 47 Ste E in Sugar Grove, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.