Hair Cuttery Aspen Pointe
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/20/23Every time I make an appointment I get the same stylist named Ann she always rushes her clients and always does a bad job now. I always get the same cut but she still manages to screw it up during my todays visit she kept on pressing the machine into my head whenever I tried to correct but I’m a nice guy so I usually just go with it but this is the last straw the dimensions were off she didn’t know how to properly do it even after I explained several times. Personally I believe that such a person as her should not be styling people’s hair when her coworkers go out of their way to make people comfortable and happyResponse from HairCuttery • 4/21/23Hey there, Dmytro s. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 11/1/22I went to get my hair cut and a partial highlight as a value package.
I also was supposed to recieve a discount.
I was charged an extra 25. and no discount.
My hair is fine but definitely was not highlighted enough.
I paid 150 for a hair cut and partial highlight at Hair Cuttery.
That is crazy and I am not even happy with it.Response from HairCuttery • 11/1/22Hey there, melissa, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 4/2/22I scheduled an appointment for a cut at 5:30 and arrived at the scheduled time. Unfortunately, there was a Karen who had only scheduled a cut and was demanding a color as well. She started yelling at the stylist about how she couldn’t take another appointment and how she better not rush her color. The women was obviously awful and entitled. However, the stylist allowed it and the other stylist also told me they couldn’t refuse her the additional service. I left after waiting 30 minutes but made sure to tell them within earshot of “Karen” that they shouldn’t allow it. What is the point of making an appointment if someone is allowed to just bump you like that. I’ve been at plenty of service places for hair, nails or spa treatments that have enforced the rule of not allowing people to tack on services that they don’t have time to provide without interfering with other appointments. Clearly, this policy needs to change and I won’t be back until it does. By the way, the haughty women had at least 3 inches of grey and could have waited another day to fix it since she clearly had already waited months.Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/22Hey there, Melissa S. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 3/29/22Terrible. I booked an appointment with Deanne and she totally ruined my hair. First of all, she insulted it by saying my hair had no shape, and when I told her my concerns about my last haircut being super choppy by giving me intense layers, she gave me exactly that. There was a whole chunk of hair that was so awkwardy long and looked so bad that I had to fix it with regular scissors at home, which obviously didn't turn out that well (but was still an improvment). The hair also turned out extremely short, even though I had said I wanted just a trim and wanted to keep the hair long. I also had asked for face framing, but to her that was just cutting a too-big chunk of hair at the front at such an awkward length which made my hair look completely uneven. My hair after the haircut looked so weird, and was basically unfixable because she had cut it so short even though I told her not to do that! I had also asked her to make all layering/face framing subtle, which did not happen! Basically, she she listened to about half of my requests, and did not make anything look good. On top of that, my hair is curly, I do not think she knows how to work with curly hair. This is why I don't trust anyone to cut my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 3/30/22Hey there, anonymous , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Shop is always clean and my stylist is the best!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Lynn, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22greatResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Julio, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/4/21Awful customer service. Scheduled an appointment and made it very clear that it would be time sensitive. Got a call the day of my appointment asking me to push back my appointment 30 minutes. I moved some things around to make it work. Again stressing the time I would need to be done by. Showed up to my appointment to a packed store and was ultimately told I would be seen as soon as someone was next available because they had double booked the stylist. Very annoying experience as I was hoping to have gotten a haircut for an event later that day and wasn’t able to.
- 7/13/21Went in asking for a balayage and the stylist Ann started to fully highlight my hair instead starting about an inch down so it looked like they grew out. When I tried correcting her she just continued. Luckily the next day I went in and the manager fixed it up a bit (the highlights weren't even done well, needed toned down) and gave me the haircut that Ann charged me for and did not do. Will not go back here
- 6/8/21I had not been to get my hair cut since the pandemic and that was 14 months ago! A friend recommended this salon and I easily made my appt online and chose ANN - a senior stylist. Ann did such an amazing job cutting and styling my hair and waxing my eyebrows. Her cutting skills were as good as what I have experienced at Aveda and she almost put me to sleep while blowing out my hair. ANN is a keeper and I will be going back as often as I can.Response from HairCuttery • 6/11/21C. Ludwig, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/20/21Very bad, hair stylist didn't have any what she was doing . Completely ruined my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/21Namrata, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
- 1/18/21They don’t accept walk ins.Response from HairCuttery • 1/19/21Hi Lore B,
Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 11/28/20After reading the reviews I was a little worried, but you can't go with everything people say. I will say this much, Ann does listen, she did a great job fixing my home box screw up, and she's a perfectionist like me! She wanted to do the very best job on my hair, I could tell, and she did!! I did have to make myself very clear on what I did and didn't want, but she totally got it and my color was great and my cut was perfect!!! I will be going back to Ann again and again. It's so hard to find someone who will really listen to you when you know exactly what you want. Ann did JUST THAT! THANK YOU ANN!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/30/20Hi Amy, Am,
: We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for Ann. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 8/16/20I would honestly rather be bald then have this hair cut. I went in to get a small trim and layers. The 1 inch trim magically turned into a 5 inch trim according to the hair dresser and the layer made it look like a 2 year old had tried to cut my hair. It was so choppy and patchy that I was considering cutting it all off at a different cutters. Absolutely horrible place, don’t get your hair cut here if you enjoy what you have in your head.
- 8/16/20Worst hair cut I have ever gotten In my life. I came in the cutters asking for a 1 inch trim with layers and face framing and I came out with 5 inches gone and patchy work. I had to get my hair cut even shorter at a different cutters to fix the patchy work considering I straighten my hair most days, you can tell that a 3 year old had cut my hair. I now have to grow my hair out 6+ inches just to have it the way it was before they ruined it. I am absolutely furious and frustrated, never get you hair cut here if you are happy with the head of hair you have. It’s not work the price deal, go to a real place.
- 7/24/20Omg Kirstin did an amazing job with my hair! My haircut looks super cute and I’m extremely happy! Thank you so much Kristin I love it will 100% be back!
- 1/12/20Terrible haircut. I asked for a very basic trim. My hair was cut an inch shorter than what I asked for. I didn’t blow dry my hair in the salon because I don’t like using heat on my hair. When my hair dried at home, I realized the right side was shorter than the left and my hair was noticeably uneven...
- 9/30/19Dee is a seasoned hairlist. She did excellent cut for my thin hair, and hubby’s tapered style. we both look 10 years younger
- 8/4/19Great customer service and helped me with my hair, its thick and wavy but now it feels alot lighter. It makes me happy!
- 5/11/19Our whole family is regularly goes with Jessica or Mary. This time I picked $25 cut shampoo, blow dry with someone and they charged extra $10 for which they didn’t mention to me before and not mentioned on the board or ur website too! My hair is normal length up to shoulders. I wish they should’ve mentioned to me, otherwise I would’ve picked either style express for $32 or regular haircut, shampoo for $18. I had this problem for the first time.
- 3/2/19Hair Cuttery is not afraid to waste your time. Don’t bother using this location’s “check-in” service because it won’t make any difference. I waited thirty minutes past my supposed check-in time before I was told by staff that I should just leave because they were too busy. Another staff member rudely told me that I should call the location instead of using the app if I want to get an accurate wait time. If this is true Hair Cuttery, then what is the point of having an app or online check-in service.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.