Hair Cuttery Schwind Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 10/7/23On Wednesday I had my balayage and haircut with Cecilia . My hair look like from high end salon ,Iam so happy with the result.she did great job !!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/9/23Hey there, Maggie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/19/23I can give 0 star if it was allowed. This is a little late feedback - had appointment on Aug 18 at 6:00 PM for hair cute and coloring. The address for this salon(Schwinds Crossing) doesnt show up on google maps. I called up 15 mins in advance to confirm the location. The lady on the phone instead of guiding me with the address , she warned me that they will not provide the service even if I am late by a minute. She knew that there was an issue with the address that google shows and she did not provide me any details. We went to the incorrect address(GPS showed 30 mins, while it was just 5 mins from my location) and we were obviously late. We arrived at around 6:30 and she said she can only do haircut and not coloring. On phone she said they are all booked and too busy to accomodated any late arrivals/appointments. The salon was actually empty, I requested her if she can do coloring, but she denied service. It looked like she never wanted to provide us the service even if we were on time. She gave all silly reasons, I also asked her if they were closing early. But no, they close at 9 . So, why is a salon open till 9 pm with no customers? and when I got in late, she denied service? I wouldnt go back there at all. I was also told that "its not our problem, if GPS shows incorrect address" When I called in, why didnt you give me some landmarks to help arrive at the correct adddress? You will need to put a note on your website about the location issue. The haircut was okay.Response from HairCuttery • 9/20/23Hey there, Manjula, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/2/23Monica is the best hair stylist that I have ever had! I had a bad haircut on two separate occasions over the past few years, and she fixed my hair to look professional. I am very grateful to Monica, she is a wonderful stylist!Response from HairCuttery • 1/4/23Hey there, Daniel B., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Friendly atmosphere. Great customer service.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Judy, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Yellana is the bestResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Chuck, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Sandi, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22I’ve been going to this same location for over 10 years! Always great haircuts from the stylists. Ashley in particular is very very good. Great personality and very professional!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, David, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Great haircut!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Iris, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22As usual, Alma gave me a great haircut. I got a 20% discount, which is always nice.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Judy, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22My whole family of 4 have been a customer since your Wheeling IL shop opened with Alma Soto as my stylist. LOVE HER. However, after all these years, not one single coupon ever has worked out time wise. I get my haircut every 4 weeks and every 6 for the rest. Coupons are always for like one week and never ever coinside with our appts. That is ridiculous for how much we have spent over the years & years to never have 1 single coupon towards a haircut work!!! Shame on your Hair Cuttery. If it weren't for Alma, we would find somewhere else to go. Four stars is for Alma, actually she gets 5 but your company gets two stars.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Sandy, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Ashley cutes my hair and she is wonderful!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jaime, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 12/21/21Worst hair cutlery shop, service is not good. Today I have done highlights which I am not happy with. she said after drying it will show more but it does not show the way I expected.
I will not recommend it to anyone.Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/21Hey there, Dips, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/21/21I went in for a simple wash and blowdry.
I got Irma.
From the moment I walked in to the moment I left she was rude with an attitude! Even when I was telling something or responding to my 2 year old son quickly!
She also was extremely rough with my hair. It felt like at times she was ripping my hair out!
I do not know what shampoo she used but everytime I run my hands or brush thru my hair it looks like it is snowing! I have way more dandruff now than I ever have, even 30 minutes before when brushing my hair at home right before leaving for my appointment!
She didn't even blow-dry it until briefly at the end and it was not even completely dry! She put me under the hairdryer instead and every 1-2 minutes kept checking my hair and was very rough. I told her my hair retains water and takes a while to dry and that I even need to put products (which I get the Ion collection from Sally Beauty) in to help with the static and to help it dry and also keeps it soft and smooth.
Yet she never put any products on my hair, not even before brushing it. In addition she dropped the brush on the floor yet after picking it up continued to use it!
I did not get what I wanted, and after I left the place I had a bad headache and was in tears due to the pain I was in!
I will NEVER come back to this location. I'll stay with Lizzy at the Randhurst Crossing location as she is WONDERFUL!! I ONLY came here because there was an appointment available and at an earlier time which I needed.Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/21Amanda L., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4/25/21I have been going here for years because of Lisandra. She is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable when she does my hair and have never had any complaints and her suggestions are very helpful whether it be for a cut or highlights/low lights. Will continue to go there as long as she is there.Response from HairCuttery • 4/26/21Pam P, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/12/20How can I get my mom an appt.?? No one is answering the phone. She would like an appt . Please message me.
- 6/1/20Love the friendly environment, Alma is great, understands what I want, what fits to me and to my daughter!! Need to go with her!!!
- 3/16/20Nice hair cut but TERRIBLE!!!!!!! wifi connection
- 8/12/19I found this location and I am happy ..nice service and Alina recommend a nice product.
She takes care of everything so gentle and professional. See you next time ..thanks
- 6/14/18Was very HAPPY with my cut and style from Alma. Very nice gal and liked the fact that she took her time and gave some great tips on styling. THANK YOU!!
- 4/5/18I cut hair for my 7 year old daughter. They did a great job.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Wheeling, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1536 W Lake Cook Rd in Wheeling, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.