Hair Cuttery Kendall Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 12/12/22Gabriel the barber is really good.Response from HairCuttery • 12/15/22Hey there, G.r, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 9/17/22What a horrible cut. I showed SEVERAL pictures of MY actual hair cut. I was told she could do it. I used to do hair so as she was cutting I was a bit worried as she would not let me see my hair. I didn’t want the length cut just shaped up. When she pulled my hair up and started to cut the length. I knew she didn’t know what she was doing and I said this is not right. She had just cut the one side and asked me if she should leave it. You can’t leave one side long and one side short so I told her to finish it. What a mess …….. NEVER AGAINResponse from HairCuttery • 9/21/22Hey there, Melody B, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/5/22My 15-year-old niece saved her money and went to the Yorkville Hair Cuttery on August 20th for highlights. When my brother went to pick her up and pay the difference over what she saved, the stylist charged her $200. Really? There is no way highlights cost $200. My niece and her dad were totally taken advantage of. This place should be shut down!Response from HairCuttery • 9/7/22Hey there, Eileen F, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/14/22Was the worst ever. I went in for a color and cut. My hair was dark. I was asking for almost white hair. I never got told it would take more than one time to achieve what I wanted. Got told it would be 255.00 ok. 5 hours later blonde hair. So they put a toner on it. At this time it's 9pm I haven't eaten I left. I went back cause I saw my hair was blonde not white or even gray. Had to go back talk to the manager and she said she'd have to talk to corporate. After all that still didn't get money back. Hate this place never going back or referring anyoneResponse from HairCuttery • 6/16/22Hey there, Jen, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 10/28/21I’ve been having Karina cut my hair. She is always very professional and courteous. She will always suggest different ways to do my very short hair weather it just a new cut or highlighting my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Lynn P., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/8/21Worst customer service I have had in my life! called to setup appointments for both of my boys the morning of 7/3 the women on the phone advised me that they had appointments available at 3:15, so I took that slot, when I got there at 3:15 the two women working the counter advised that one of the appointments was set for 2:40. The women I spoke with that morning never mentioned anything about one of the appointments being at 2:40. On top of that the “stylists” up front advised that she didn’t have time to do both of my sons hair because “her sister was coming in and they needed to do all kinds of things to her hair, dying and such” this is not the first time I have been burned on an appointment with the hair Cuttery in yorkville, IL. I attempted to make an appointment in March and was texted to reschedule it three different times and then told they wouldn’t be opening because of the snow, understandable, but she could have just said that the first time instead I got ready for two separate appointments and went driving (mind you the roads were pretty clear both times) for that appointment. All around both were terrible experiences and ABSOLUTELY terrible customer service.
- 7/1/21I have been to many Hair Cutterys in the area and Yorkville is the worst. Last night was the 3rd time I have had my night ruined and time wasted. I scheduled an appointment and even called to confirm it. When I arrived a few minutes early the girl checked me and my daughter in and said it will be a few minutes. There were 4 stylists that I could see. One was doing a color and 2 were washing girls hair. The woman that walked in behind me also had an appointment. She was seated in a styling chair and the 4th stylist started on here right away. We waited 10 minutes when the girls were done having their hair washed and I hear the mom say something about "thanks for squeezing us in." I knew it was going to be a while so I asked if it was ok to get our nails done next door and come back. She said of course I'll just move you to a later time. So we left and came back within an hour of our original appointments. The girl that was there said there was only one person left to help us. She will be about 20 minutes then she can help us both in a row. They blatantly gave our appointments to other people and then left for the day even though they knew we were coming back. This place is run by immature, inconsiderate children that have no respect for other peoples time.
- 1/24/21So tired of their poor customer service. Last week they lost my appointment so I reschedule for today. They just called to change my appointment because someone else decide to get a full color. Why am I punished for this. No matter the problem it’s just excuse after excuse after excuse. And I still need my haircut! Won’t be getting it done here ever again.Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/21Hi Tricia T,
Thank you for bring this to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our guests and confirm appointments to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly and make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you're taken care of.
- 6/6/20Love Kristie!! I trust nobody else with this crazy hair of mine. Can't wait to see her again.
- 6/30/18Amazing service! Everyone greets you with smiles. Stylist cared and listen to my needs. Amazing Serivce by Kristie Mac. Definitely will be coming back, and definitely will be booking an appointment with her. There was a little bit of a wait but the girls in there did there very best to help everyone in a timely matter. Love this place!
- 6/5/18Love love love Kristie! Always does an amazing job! Extremely happy with my hair and will be going back!
- 4/26/18I usually just go to a place and get my haircut. Never care who does it as long as it is done. I been coming to the Yorkville location for a while now and I only request Hannah J. She is amazing! What a request for a stylist is out of my realm but she knows how to take care of me. She is very pleasant to talk too and makes my brows on fleek!!! Inside joke I have with her. I love hearing about the progress with her family I have nothing but good to say. I am sure the other ladies are great but after 37 years of getting my haircut I found the perfect stylist!
- 3/23/18I was so upset I went for a blow dry and bang cut my hair was still wet my bangs were curled up.
- 3/13/18GREAT !!! Madeline does a excellent job with long hair ! The layers are awesome and very beautiful color ! So happy : )
- 2/25/18Worst customer experience ever!!! Checked in told would be a few minutes waited 20 min while other people walked in and got service. Went up and asked was told sorry we thought you left. Will never go back
- 2/4/18Amazing! I came here after an experience I had 10 minutes prior over at not so great clips. Here I met Madeline.
This woman took my mangy, nappy, dried out who knows what length of terrible hair and made it beauuuuuutiful again!
She took the time to listen, understand and come up with what could help me. I couldn't have hoped for anything better than the miracle she did on my head! Go see Madeline- will not disappoint!!!!
Thanks again 😊Response from HairCuttery • 2/5/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Madeline!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Yorkville, IL. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 775 Erica Lane in Yorkville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.