Hair Cuttery University Crossing
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/6/23One star is more than deserved. I had a 5 pm appointment and I arrived 15 minutes early. It took 2 people to check a woman out. Then they went about doing other things. It’s 5 o’clock. I feel like I’m invisible. Then 6 or 7 minutes later other people who work there start coming in. They all go to the back. Then they are all talking. After a couple minutes of that I just left. Seems like when you have a 5 o’clock appointment and you are the only person waiting and there are 4 people doing nothing at 5:10. Somebody would have begun to start cutting my hair. Or at least acknowledged that I was there and it would be longer. Bad first visit!Response from HairCuttery • 3/7/23Hey there, Dale M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Great stylist. Clean and welcomingResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Jennifer, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22it's like coming home in my Hair Cuttery. Everyone gets along and I love my Hair artist Allisea HorvathResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Pattie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Brittany is wonderful! My hair always looks great when she is done.Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/22Hey there, Maggie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/27/21I love Irene!Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hey there, Brandi L., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 12/23/20Don’t remember stylist name....however, I’m pretty satisfied everyone was friendly loved that they shampoo with the cut price is reasonable HOWEVER, i wanted and paid for a flat iron finish and I am VERY disappointed with how she flat ironed it she barely ran iron through did not go root to end now couple hours later it’s all poofy and curling up (I DID NOT SWEAT AT ALL TODAY EITHER) when I iron my hair it stays stick straight and smooth for 2-3 days also the way she ironed it is causing the part to not even stay guess I’ll have to rewash and iron my hair on Christmas Eve WHICH I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE TO DO but otherwise decent experience may go back and just see someone else we’ll see I guessResponse from HairCuttery • 12/24/20We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 11/8/20Absolutely love my cut by Irene!
- 4/9/20Angie is wonderful! Hopefully we get to see her soon. We miss her and so does our HAIR! 😊
- 6/1/19Every time we come here is an awesome experience. Everyone that works here is caring and makes your life a little better when you leave. I recently took my mom here. She has had alot of health problems lateley. Tia cut her hair, my mom spirits were lifted and for a little bit forgot about her problems she was made to feel beautiful. I would recommend hair Cuttery in Granger to everyone.
- 1/3/19Irene did an amazing job on my hair.
- 10/17/18One of my coworkers recommended this salon to me. I’ve had very long hair for about 10 years, and was very apprehensive about getting it cut short. Tia was absolutely amazing!! She listened to my concerns, she did exactly what I envisioned, and she even walked me through styling it so I could do it at home! I was beyond impressed, and would reccomend anyone to Hair Cuttery!!
- 7/30/18Morgan was great! Professional, friendly, and ask all the right questions about the cut.
- 6/28/18I love Tia - she is great at what she does! She always makes me feel so good about my hair! She even got me in and out during my lunch hour without rushing and I still left there feeling amazing about my hair and how I looked!
- 5/16/18I started coming here in November 2017, and was lucky enough to meet Tia. She "fixed" my aweful cut I experienced from another salon. Tia is truly my fairy hair mother! She is ALWAYS on her game, executes my vision, and makes my experience enjoyable every time! I may have been lucky to find her, but Hair Cuttery is lucky to have her!
- 4/21/18This was my first time at Hair Cuttery and I will definitely be back. I had my hair colored and cut by Tia. She was very professional and she made sure to show me all of my color options. I am very happy with my new color and hair cut. She was also knowledgeable about all of the products. Which was helpful with making any decisions with help keeping my hair color and also protecting my hair.
- 3/31/18Went for the first time today! Had Tia she was so personable and really knows a lot about hair. Finally found a salon and a stylist, that are worth a great look..
- 3/16/18Tia is very friendly and kind. My hair looks wonderful . Thank you
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.