Hair Cuttery Griffith Court Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Revitalize Your Look with Our Refreshed Salon Experience and Enjoy 20% Off Your Next Single Service Mon - Wed at Hair Cuttery!
Mention code "A43". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only valid in-salon. Redemption is valid through 11/18/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Griffith Court Plaza
- 10/4/23I booked a 1045am appointment today. As I was waiting another gentleman walked in. He said he didn't have an appointment. She told him no problem. She said as soon as she finished with the person she was currently with. This is the second time this has happened and it was the same person both times. I let it go the first time. I left after waiting 15 minutes past my time.Response from HairCuttery • 10/5/23Hey there, Frank P, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 10/18/22First time having Gennifer cut my hair and got so many compliments.Response from HairCuttery • 10/20/22Hey there, Brenda I, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 7/11/22Hey there thank you for reaching out to me I was a little shocked that Kerri reached out to me. With my last review and not being satisfied with my outcome . Kerri has fixed my hair and I'm very happy with this outcome thank you so much she really out did her self with me today and our conversations while fixing my hair meant alot and I'd love for her to know this . Kerri you're a life saver I can't thank you enough from now on she will be the only one that can touch my hairResponse from HairCuttery • 7/13/22Hey there, Michelle, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 5/20/22All tho the customer service was great I'm not happy with my cut and color I wanted a long bob with angled sides and balayge color and showed a picture I spent 233$ and am very disappointed I look like I have a mushroom hair cut instead of what I asked for I'm so upset what can be done about this it was just done today may 20th 2022Response from HairCuttery • 5/24/22Hey there, Michelle, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Great stylist and customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Michelle, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22The last time I went in there the lady did not cut my hair right.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Kyle, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Great customer service, friendlyResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Andrea, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22I wanted the back of my head reshaved and my hair dyed red with a little trim for dead ends. The lady that cut my hair didn't cut all the shaved part of my hair, didn't cut my hair straight, and dyed my hair pink. I didn't like it at all. I wanted red for awhile and now the pink has washed out of my hair so I'm really not interested in ever going back.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Dianna, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22GreatResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hey there, Madisynn, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/3/22I’ve been several times. Always receive great service from Jennifer. I’ve been to several of the stylist there but I stayed with Jennifer because she not only gives great service she has a very pleasing and welcoming personality. Always happy with my cut.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Wanda E, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 5/3/21They are very nice. But the perm I got put in my hair and paid over $100 for didn’t make it 4 hours and is now a big mess. I didn’t touch it, so I don’t know what happened, but I am extremely disappointed in it, and I think if you pay that much money for something it should be done right. I hate righting negative reviews, but it is just ridiculous the way my hair now looks. There is no curl left in it at all, the curl disappeared about four hours after I had it put in.Response from HairCuttery • 5/3/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 3/18/21It was amazing customer service but I got a perm and it looked great but my hair is straight now and I got it on March 13 2021 and it is March 18 now and my hair is straight and I paid 64 dollars for the hair cut and it's supposed to last for a few weeks and it has been five days.Response from HairCuttery • 3/19/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/14/21Love Tatiana, she does an amazing job for my family! From coloring she did for my daughter to cutting and styling my hair and keeping my husband looking neat!Response from HairCuttery • 1/18/21We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for TATIANA. We’ll make sure to share your comments with her.
- 11/17/20My hair stylist was rude and did not practice cultural sensitivity. She wanted to brush my hair while dry and then got mad when i asked her not to. Im half black and half white so i do not brush my curly hair dry. Im also in my 30's and no stylist has ever tried to brush my hair dry. She was very unprofessional. I still left her a 40% tip but in my opinion she didnt deserve it.Response from HairCuttery • 12/15/20Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 6/9/20Juliana is and will forever be my favorite stylist. She knew exactly what I wanted. I am hoping the salon will open soon. I need a haircut before I return to work.
- 8/17/19Took my daughter to get a perm two weeks ago, it didn't take called and spoke with the manager and they said they would redo it. My daughter decided she didn't want to go through the perm process again so they offered her any other hair service at the same price. She decided to get full highlights and shadow roots which is normally more cost then a perm they comped it and did it anyway. Megan was our stylist and she did a great job. I have had highlights put in multiple times at other high price salons and was never happy with the outcome. I will now go to Megan at Griffith Hair Cuttery if I decide to get them again.
- 8/13/19I had grown out roots about 3 inches long I simply asked them to match my roots so I could go back to my natural hair and ended up with brown hair with a red tint which my hair is medium brown no red to it at all. My roots are now grown out again which was the whole purpose of me matching my roots. Very shitty quality DO NOT recommend
- 6/29/18The best has left --- this place is in the wrong!! Doesn't deserve a one star
- 5/26/18Dawn has been cutting my hair for years. She goes the extra mile to make sure I'm happy. I truly appreciate her work and I receive many compliments on my hair. I tell everyone where I go and who does it.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Griffith, IN. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 100 West Ridge Road Unit 300 in Griffith, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.