Hair Cuttery Highland Grove Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Highland Grove Shopping Center
- 8/10/22My daughters and I recently visited the Hair Cuttery in Highland for back-to-school haircuts (and a trim for myself). Upon our arrival, we were greeted with an empty waiting area and only two occupied hair stations. The woman at the counter (who was also a stylist) was finishing up a call when we entered so we waited a few moments until she was unoccupied. When I told her that my daughters and I would like haircuts, she asked us if we had appointments. We did not and she immediately told us that they did not have any openings and we should come back on a later date having scheduled appointments. She then proceeded to tell us that all the other Hair Cutteries in the area—Munster and Schererville—were booked up and that we were likely not going to be able to get in anywhere else (how she knew this I could not say). Mind you, nowhere was it posted inside or outside the building that this Hair Cuttery was taking appointments only and no one with a presumed appointment was occupying the waiting area. Needless to say, my daughters and I left in both shock and frustration. My family and I have frequented this Hair Cuttery for nearly four years and we have always done walk-ins and have never been turned away. Of course during those visits, we were maskless. This last visit however, masks adjourned our faces. In other words, I believe we were purposely denied service because of our face coverings (the three stylists were all maskless) and it is for this reason that my family and I will never be going back to a place where we are discriminated against because we value our health and safety.Response from HairCuttery • 8/11/22Hey there, Kathy P., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/7/22I had a scheduled appointment with Suzana and she was 1/2 hour late. Didn’t apologize. Said she didn’t have a product I asked for in stock. Had a bad attitude and the other employees did too. Have been coming to this location for 20 years,,but never again. I’m 70 years old and it’s just really sad!Response from HairCuttery • 6/8/22Hey there, Sue S., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 2/23/22First time at Hair Cuttery in Highland. I had a great experience with a very friendly and professional hairstylist, Dee. She included me in decision making, checking in numeruous times. I felt empowered to make these simple decisions and trusted her to carry them out. Got a great haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/22Hey there, Dinah R., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/8/22I had an excellent experience at this location for which, I submitted a detailed review immediately after having been there. Oddly, the review seems to have disappeared.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Nancy, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22The lady who cut my hair gave the best scalp
Massage I've ever had! :) I think her name was MariaResponse from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hey there, Mary, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22My appointments are always on time, with great customer service.
My stylist Tatiana always makes my hair look good. Thank You!
Bill G.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Bill, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 3/26/21Russell is an amazing stylist. Almost as if he was born for this. A few years ago, I resorted to cutting mine and my children’s hair at home because I couldn’t find the right stylist. But my daughter wanted curtain bangs and I knew it would require more than I was comfortable doing on my own. We chanced it, and no more messy home haircuts for this family!! Russell listens to what you want and the end result exceeded expectations. Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you again, Russell!Response from HairCuttery • 3/29/21We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for RUSSELL We’ll make sure to share your comments with him and the team!
- 10/9/20If I could give this place zero stars I would... I simply went in to get my eyebrows waxed like I do every other month or so. Dee did my eyebrows so beautifully however they burned and stung so badly... I looked closer into my eyebrows and noticed three chunks of skin were missing. My skin was either pulled off while waxing or burnt off with hot wax that wasn’t for my skin type. Now above both of my eyebrows I have strips of skin missing and this could lead to scaring or a skin infection. I highly do not recommend. I wouldn’t want anybody else’s face to look like this. I have plenty of pictures for proof so if you would like to see them coming back on this and I will send them to you directly!
- 2/23/19Just leaving after another beautiful hair experience! Jae is a great stylist!
- 2/23/19Jae is my stylist. She is a shining star! Great stylist! I have complicated hair design and she is able to see my vision. I also like that she tells me price after our consultation. I love the whole experience.
- 10/20/18Great staff
- 9/26/18Horrible people. Very rude and unhappy with service.
- 5/20/18Jeannie is a talented and professional stylist I would recommend her
- 4/21/18I went in Thursday evening after work to get a cut this is the worse haircut I have ever gotten in my life. The layers are all uneven my bangs are totally uneven and I cannot do anything with this hair cut except pray for it to grow out
- 3/14/18I go into this location to get my hair cut all the time. This is the only place I go to do so. They are very friendly. Except today when I went in to get information about coloring my hair. The lady who came up to help me was extremely rude, almost like she didn't wanted me to not get my hair dyed. Not informative at all.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.