Hair Cuttery - Closed Laporte Plaza
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
|Day of the Week||Hours|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery - Closed
- 2/11/22I called around to a bunch of salons this salon was the only place that was able to get me in with an appointment the very next day. I was skeptical after reading some sketchy reviews, but Lisa did my hair and she did an amazing job!!! I got a cut and color with curtain bangs and Lisa took her time and my hair came out exactly as I had hoped.Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/22Hey there, Lauren W, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 12/29/21I asked for the sides to be faded from a 1 to a 3 and there is a line all the way around where it is not faded. You can see it plain as day and it looks terrible. While I was waiting, the stylist was talking to another customer and she said that she had been cutting hair for 20 years. I don’t see it.. Very unhappy and I will not be going back.Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hey there, William C, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 9/19/21My son asked for a 2.5 to 3 on top and shorter on the sides. Came home bawling with a buzz cut. Was not even a style,literally just buzzed. Worst experience ever. He is mortified and I will not recommend this place to anyone. It's so short there is no way to even fix there terrible jobResponse from HairCuttery • 9/20/21Hi K M, We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 4/2/21I had a perm done a lot of it is straight not curly at all also payed for a cut which I didn't receive I have a wedding to go to in a couple of months and was hoping to have a nice perm with lots of curls not what I got at all very unhappy with the service I received hoping that if I go back this hot mess can be fixedResponse from HairCuttery • 4/2/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 8/10/20My daughter took my 12 year old grandson here today. A lady named Mary cut his hair and was very rude. This was uncalled for.Things are hard right now for everyone. No reason to act that way!
- 7/15/20I have had wonderful service from this salon for a long time. Up until today.I booked an appointment for today at 12pm. I arrived at designated time only to find salon closed.I am up there in age and the 20 mile drive from my town is difficult.I was looking forward to having my hair cut very short and things somehow went wrong.Could you please update your website's hours of business for this salon?
- 10/27/19ELLSIE DID AN AMAAAZING JOB OK MY COLOR TODAY!!! I couldn’t be happier with the finished product 😍😍😍😍😍
- 10/16/19Went in to have a basic haircut and had to get up and out of the chair before needing to be shaved bald from the hack job that would have been underway. Extremely disappointed with Laporte Hair cuttery.
- 5/18/19I love getting my hair done by Mary Anderson at Hair Cuttery in Michigan City, IN. She really listens to what I want. She is also good at suggesting new products. She's the best!
- 3/26/19Elsie, knows how to cut your hair like an upper class NewJersy salon that I paid over 100.00 for my style
- 3/18/19Sammi did such a beautiful job....she is outstanding....really. I love my hair...she did it and it's so cute. No need to curl it, just blow it dry and there you have it!!! Thank you, Sammi. Lynda P.
- 10/11/18I’m a busy mom and never have time to get my hair done. I walked in today and had Elsie cut and color my hair. I absolutely love it!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.