9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/18/19My stylist, Michelle J., does an excellent job. Very friendly personality.
- 2/16/19Angelina assisted my daughter yesterday for her hair cut. I explained to her that my daughter would like bangs & was that possible considering she had extremely curly hair. She told us that it would be better to do a side bang because a full front bang would require us having to style them everyday. I told her that would be fine & we still wanted to do a full bang. She then took my daughter to the chair and explained why my daughter needed to come in for hair cuts more often (my daughter is 11). Im assuming she said this because my daughters hair was long and dry. I admit its been a while since we got her cut. My daughter wanted to grow her hair out. We also came to the salon with no product in her hair because she was going to get her hair washed and styled. After brushing her hair dry and taking her to the sink to get her hair shampooed. She came over and explained to me about a deep conditioning treatment. My daughter has had this done a few different times and I have not noticed a significant difference and I explained this to Angelina but I agreed to do this once again. Once in the chair, I went up to Angelina and explained that I wanted to cut about 2 inches of in length. She took the time to emphasize again that we should consider the side bang and not the regular bang that hangs in the front. At this point my daughter was getting upset because she was excited to have this haircut done. I agreed with Angelina because it didnt seem like she was going to back down from the decision of giving my daughter a side bang. My daughter sat the rest of the time in the chair upset at this decision. We left unsatisfied and my daughter did not like her new hair cut. I felt uneasy because it seemed like Angelina was insinuating I did not know how to do her hair. I very much know how to do her hair and it felt like Angelina was telling us what to do instead of suggesting. I didnt complain then because I had my daughter and she was already upset.
- 2/15/19Linda Z is the best!!!!
- 2/14/19Little bit expensive
- 2/11/19Morgan...my stylist...was professional and fantastic. Great experience.
- 2/9/19I found it was difficult to use the web site to make an appointment for the same day. It seemed that the stylist I wanted was not in. I called the salonand she was available and I had my hairappointment made within 5 minutes.
- 2/9/19Im 59 and finally found a stylist who can work with my hair, especially my bangs. Thank you to Rachel !
- 2/9/19I was extremely happy about my color, cut, and style by Hala. She is very adept at her profession.
- 2/6/19Hair not cut short enough.
- 2/2/19Michelle is a wonderful Stylist and I go there specifically for her.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 7944 Calumet Ave in Munster offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 7944 Calumet Ave.haircuttery.com
10351 Indianapolis Blvd Highland, IN 46322 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(219) 922-4920(219) 922-4920
100 West Ridge Road Unit 300 Griffith, IN 46319 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(219) 838-7970(219) 838-7970