Hair Cuttery Shops Of St John
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shops Of St John
- 2/20/23Took my granddaughter here tonight at 6:50 and they said oh I'm sorry we're not taking no more appointments tonight because we are booked. There were only 2 people in there already getting their haircut. So we walked out and went somewhere else. Passed by on our way home and they were still dead. The girl I talked to seemed rather snooty and stuck up. Very unprofessional. All I wanted was for her to get a quick haircut to get candy that was stuck in her out. I'm sorry I was dressed to their standards. I would never ever recommend them!!!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/21/23Hey there, Jennifer L., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 5/21/22I booked an appointment at 11:00am for a 5:00pm appointment. Waited 6 hours. Walked into the Cedar Lake store at 4:50. They said they are closing, they took their last customer.” “I’d encourage you to book an appointment online next time.” I informed her that I did in fact have a reservation for 5:00 and I received 3 texts confirming the appointment and 2 emails. She informed me that there is nothing she can do, they are closing. I will never use this company againResponse from HairCuttery • 5/23/22Hey there, Tim B, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/9/22Very professional and informative.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Shirley, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/8/22Great Customer Sevice and resonable rates.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, James, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 1/7/22I go to the Hair Cuttery in Dyer, In. I always use the app to make my appointment with Breanna. The app is easy to use and amazingly convenient. Breanna is the best hairdresser! She’s very personable, friendly, and always cuts my hair perfectly.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Mike, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Friendly and accommodatingResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Ann, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 6/12/21The environment was relaxing and the communication was excellent I’m very pleased with how they made a miracle out of my hair. Courtney is a beast at what she does and is a hard workerResponse from HairCuttery • 6/15/21Hi Felicia V, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/1/21What a joke... took my son for a clean up and trim walked out with sides not blended uneven and 5” off the top brushed out perm!! Refused acknowledge the mistake or take any accountability to fix and or give me a refund! Manger stated it was my fault for not guiding a professional and not hand holding my 15 year old during a cut! Do not recommend lacks quality service and good customer support/service!Response from HairCuttery • 6/2/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 10/10/20My stylist was somewhat unfriendly. I was 20 min early, called from my car to see if she was ready or if I should wait for my appt time, she said come on in. Told her I just needed a trim and she said quite abruptly that she didn’t have time to blow dry my hair. 1. I didn’t ask for a blow dry, 2. Was 20 min early, how can she not have time?? The she looked at my hair and asked if it was bleached - which I was offended since it is my natural color.
The other stylist there was talking a mile a minute and was quite loud and swearing the whole time.
I have gone there for a few years, but after this trip, I will find somewhere else. My husband refuses to go there, he went once and said every stylist was snobby. So, they lost 2 customers.
- 3/9/19Just wanted to say that ever since I've been coming here and Jayne has been cutting my hair my confidence has skyrocketed and she is amazing at her job. I have not left unsatisfied after a hair cut from her yet.
- 11/15/18Frustrating when you make appointments and they aren’t honored. The last 2xs we have been told a stylist is available & then when we get here, we’re told that she isn’t actually available.
- 9/30/18Had been here before but today gave up an hour and half of my life I will never get back to end up walking out without even getting into a chair...walked in and checked in they told me about 50 min...I left shopped somewhere else went back after 40 min and went back...rechecked to see if how close they said only 1other person in front of you...so I sat down waited almost 45 min more with other people coming and going asked again and was told the same thing there is 1 person in front of me...I know there are appointments but come on...who has this kind of time and run around!
- 7/2/18Excellent service I have had the pleasure to have Nicole and Gia do my hair , thank you so much I won’t go anywhere else
- 3/6/18Missy was great! So kind and great cut! Too bad she’s married! Tom - ColoradoResponse from HairCuttery • 3/12/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Missy!
- 12/13/17Annie is a wonderful new addition to the salon. Very talented! I knew immediately that she was going to be GREAT at doing my color because when she explaining my options it was obvious to me she had a lot of training and experience. Love my hair color and cut!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.