Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/29/19Hello. I brought my 83 year old father in for a hair cut. He uses a walker. Everyone was friendly including the stylist. My dad is very soft spoken. Has all his senses.Not picky about his hair. He received a hair cut @ another salon weeks ago & they chopped one side way shorter than the other. I knew going in the top of the hair was still going to be a problem but around the ears & neckline needed attention & evened out. Im not a stylist. My dad is the guy that sits in the chair & says whatever. At 83 he has THICK hair still. All we said was don't buzz cut him. So I don't know if that scared her or what. Because the neckline was not done & around the ears uneven:( I like the fact we could make appointments online.Works great with our schedule.Dad doesn't drive. I guess I assumed it would be "cut", "shaped" up, knowing the top would take time to grow & even out.
- 12/24/19Always happy to see Michelle & talk does great job on my hair
- 12/23/19THE HAIR STYLEST WAS AMAZING AND VERY FRIENDLY.
- 12/19/19As always, greart hair cut and service
- 12/18/19Jaime is a wonderful stylist. She always goes above and beyond to accommodate her clients, she works quickly but does it with perfection. I consider myself a very picky person & she always makes me happy. That definitely speaks volumes. Im so thankful to have her for my stylist. I highly recommend her to everyone.
- 12/16/19The stylist was great and pointed out products that were on sale. Very helpful!
- 12/15/19The salon is clean, the staff are friendly and do a great job. Love my haircut from Sam! Will definitely be back.
- 12/12/19I was supposed to have an appointment with the stylist that I like. She had to have surgery and no one let me know that I would not have her. I had to settle for services with a different stylist and it cost me more money than I had planned.
- 12/10/19Michelle does great all the time, she listens to me.
- 12/10/19Carrie was wonderful and did a great job
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1690 Us Highway - 41 in Schererville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1690 Us Highway - 41.haircuttery.com
815 Joliet St Dyer, IN 46311 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(219) 322-4167(219) 322-4167
10351 Indianapolis Blvd Highland, IN 46322 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(219) 922-4920(219) 922-4920