Hair Cuttery Valparaiso Market Place
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Valparaiso Market Place
- 12/29/22There have been five separate instances where I have found chunks of hair a noticeable-length longer compared to the rest of my hair. The stylist went extremely fast, if not too fast, to properly cut my hair. I have had to use scissors to properly cut the rest of my hair. This instance has deterred me from this corporation.Response from HairCuttery • 12/30/22Hey there, Tori,S, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 10/24/22Appt. 1st. Time Meagan is Professional , cut and hair color
- 9/17/22Trying to reschedule my appointment was a nightmare and then when I go to the salon- I was ignored by everyone at the desk. No one even looked up when I came in. Didn’t stay for appointmentResponse from HairCuttery • 9/20/22Hey there, Emily D. , thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
Erika is PHENOMENAL! She has been cutting and coloring my hair since last fall. Root touch ups are seemless, color is gorgeous, hair cut is what I asked for only better. She is very talented!
Honestly though, I have never had a bad cut or color here— everyone working here is fabulous. I am moving 11 hours away soon and I am sad I won’t have this salon at my disposal.
Awesome job—especially Erika—keep up the excellent work!Response from HairCuttery • 2/14/22Hey there, Catherine W., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/8/22I have been having Lynette do my hair for about 9 years now. I have very fine thin hair and would not trust it to anyone else. SHE'S the BEST!!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/14/22Hey there, Kim L., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/8/22Cut was quite a bit shorter than I thought we agreed on .Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Margaret, thanks for the 3 star review. While some companies may settle for average, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by submitting a contact form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/7/22Ashley Vogedes is my stylist. She is the only one that can tame my partially straight/curly hair! She always does a great job and I am so glad Ashley works by appointment.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Kim, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 1/7/22Friendly yet professional; not intimidating as some hair salons are.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Ideen, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Janet Bianco is the best!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hey there, Doranne`, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/25/21LOVE this place and Kitty! I have gone to different stylists for years and never got what I wanted. Kitty was honest and knew exactly what I wanted. SO happy to have a new and forever stylist!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/29/21Hi Lisa S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/24/21My first time at this location. I moved and the girl who did mt hair at the old location I went to left. Purchased a package did not get the deep conditioning. Was supposed to have $3 off the purchase of products. Not only did I not get the discount but the bottles said 18.99 and 19.99 on the bottom and I was charged 19.99 and 23.00 for them. I was not told on top of the package to dry my hair would be $12 more. I would have gone gone and did it myself. My hair is a little past shoulders and really thin. Had eyebrows done and they are not even and the one looks horrible. Have to go somewhere else to get it fixed so it doesn’t look ridiculous in pictures. I was not told my total, was told to insert card and she pushed the other button for the tip. I had to ask what the total was so I could even tip her. Yes I still left a good tip as I know these girls don’t make much without tips. I learned my lesson I will not be going to hair cuttery again.Response from HairCuttery • 6/29/21Hi Jenn, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 6/5/21The guy that cut my hair was in such a big hurry to finish it. Never asked how my day was you know the normal stuff that people talk about when they're getting their hair done. This gal said nothing. No personality I never going back there againResponse from HairCuttery • 6/8/21Hi Dennis M, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 1/23/21Went there to have my Son's haircut, he is 6. The lady behind the counter asked if he had a mask? I said no, he's 6 years old. She responded, its kids age 2 and under that do not need to wear masks. Please read below what the actual mask mandate is. The haircut itself is so so as usual, will not be back.
Indiana. Gov. Eric Holcomb's order requiring Hoosiers age 8 and up to mask themselves in all indoor public settings and outdoors when they cannot maintain 6 feet of distance from others took effect July 27 and was renewed on Nov. 13.Response from HairCuttery • 1/23/21Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 11/10/20Bad service
- 9/17/20Lynette did an amazing job getting my hair fixed! Will definitely request her again in the future
- 2/8/20The salon is absolutely wonderful and has the the best ladies there! I always have a wonderful time. The only reason I am giving a one star is because of Angela. She did my eyebrows and took a chunk out of my left eyebrow and covered it up with my bangs to hide it from me. She has long nails sharp and kept stabbing me in the forehead/chin with them and she missed a whole section of my chin.i left really upset.
Again everyone else there is absolutely amazing at their jobs. I was very upset with Angela.
- 9/28/19My daughter had her hair done and when I went to pay I had a coupon. Well I used the coupon and that made the tip go down of course for the hairstylist and I am guessing lost money on his commission.
The manager on duty brought him my tip and he said really loud “whatever” and that is very offensive and rude. Do it when I leave not when I’m still here.
Then the other day I had my kid there and I was waiting and they were rude to me. I will not be coming back to this location!
- 9/25/19I recently wrote a bad review about this salon. I felt it handled things inappropriately. But the stylist I go to reached out to me to apologize. It was not her fault but I appreciate her doing this. I went back today and Becca cut my hair. She did a great job as usual. I will definitely go back again. Thank you Becca
- 4/28/19I LOVED Hannah but she isnt there anymore and I can find out where she went.
- 12/29/18I went in to get a cut and blow dry and when I told him what I wanted he ignored it and did his own thing my hair ended up much shorter than I wanted too my friend went with me and he was talking bad about her to me and it was extremely disrespectful and I did not appreciate his service and he did not blow dry my hair because he had another customer waiting but I did indeed pay for the blow dry so overall he was just a horrible employee.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Valparaiso, IN. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 2620 Laporte Ave Ste 120 in Valparaiso, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.