8:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
brunette trends to try this fall
Move over blondes, brunette trends are here to have fun! Check out our favorite color trends for the world's most common hair color.Read More
Our Current Promotions
Celebrate the season with a new style! Get a brand new color, fresh cut, customized Redken chemistry treatment, and more. Come into HC for the perfect look this holiday season.
Party hair if you dare
When it's buy one, get one 50% off all REDKEN and Cibu products, there's no room for an elf on your shelf. Plus, get a free REDKEN Pillow Proof Blowdry Extender travel size with your $20 REDKEN purchase.
Style away for the holidays
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/16/18I asked for a simple stacked and angled bob. It looked ok when i left, but it's completely not what i asked or hoped for. With xmas coming very soon, i can't afford another cut. My stylist was very nice, but i just don't think she knew what she was doing. To top it off a gave a really good tip. Please contact me soon if you can help fix my cut. Thanks. 8572473890
- 12/12/18Karen was amazing!
- 12/9/18The color is great. I was in the stylists chair too long. She had to help the manager multiple times & it was too long a time; despite it being a corrective process. It was half a day & should have been no more than 2hours tops. I do love the color. The stylist is very skilled & she was pleasant & professional.
- 12/8/18First off this was the worst hair cut of my life!!! I walked in looking for a fade... Simple bald fade, scalp massage and beard trim like always get when I visit hair Cuttery. Obviously this wasn't my normal location but I was in a pinch. The stylist immediately went in and took a chunk out of hair out of my head instead of gradually getting shorter. What I ended up with was no smile in fact I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I left the store feeling cheated and discouraged. I did not get a fade, the stylist used the clippers all around my head, she was very rough, when I winced multiple times she claimed "I have a sensitive scalp" I don't because I've been getting the same cut for years. Then she claimed to "blow dry" my hair...1. there barely any hair on my head 2. At this point I might as well paint my head blue, dye what left of my hair red and be yandu for halloween. (Oh wait halloween passed Xmas photos ruined) 3. I could go on and on but the gist has been made that this was the worst hair cut/ experience I've ever had and cannot fathom ever returning to that location ever again. I have to now wear a hat every day because I'm so embarrassed by my hair cut.
- 12/3/18It took my stylist SO LONG to cut my hair. It was a simple wash, cut, and dry and it took an hour and ten minutes. I also got a $10 long hair fee slapped on which I didn't know about until she rang me up at the cashier. I chose the $25 option, but there was no disclaimer, etc. saying that long hair would result in a $10 surcharge.
- 11/29/18Glynis was the stylist and is a compliment to Hair Cuttery, just pleasant ,knowledgable and Glynis is a role model,for your company..
- 11/23/18The salon should be open later on evenings before holidays.
- 11/21/18She was fantastic!She was fast, personal and was great at checking in throughout my experience.
- 11/19/18Love my stylist Angie! She is the best! She does a great job on my hair and my daughters hair every time!
- 11/19/18I had to wait almost two hours to get my haircut. There were only about five people ahead of me. The stylists took their sweet old time between clients chatting with each other, making runs to the store, making runs to their car for their phones, etc. The professionalism was non-existent. And then when I finally get in a chair the stylist hardly listened to what I was asking for and didnt give me what I was asking for. I didnt have time to complain or ask her to fix it again because I had a train to catch, which I ended up missing because of the long wait time. I also witnessed a stylist telling a client who had come in after me they could leave but to be back at 4 and then client was a couple minutes late and the stylist wouldnt let her back in even though they werent even at that clients turn yet. Overall it was a terrible experience. I will not be returning to that store, possibly not even another hair cuttery and would like my money back.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 226 Harvard Avenue in Allston offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 226 Harvard Avenue.haircuttery.com
137 Mount Auburn Street Watertown, MA 02472 USTEL:
8:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(617) 923-6200(617) 923-6200
5 Austin Street Charlestown, MA 02129 USTEL:
8:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(617) 886-6006(617) 886-6006