11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/29/19Glynis was awesome. She was extremely friendly and helpful. She listened to what I wanted and delivered! She also gave me advice on products to use for my hair. I will definitely be back to see her again.
- 12/31/18Angie styled my hair and she was awesome! Was super nice and gave me a great haircut.
- 12/26/18Arianna is a wonderful stylist, professional, precise and personable. I would recommend her.
- 12/19/18Glynis was a nice lady but didn't seem very passionate/knowledgeable. I liked that she talks a lot and made me feel comfortable as a first-time customer but I had to stop her from talking so that I can give her the directions so that she wouldn't cut my hair too short. In general, I had to give a lot of directions - usually I go to barber shops and they just know what to do for the most part and give a good sharp cut. Lastly, the location is poorly staffed
- 12/16/18I asked for a simple stacked and angled bob. It looked ok when i left, but it's completely not what i asked or hoped for. With xmas coming very soon, i can't afford another cut. My stylist was very nice, but i just don't think she knew what she was doing. To top it off a gave a really good tip. Please contact me soon if you can help fix my cut. Thanks. 8572473890
- 12/12/18Karen was amazing!
- 12/9/18The color is great. I was in the stylists chair too long. She had to help the manager multiple times & it was too long a time; despite it being a corrective process. It was half a day & should have been no more than 2hours tops. I do love the color. The stylist is very skilled & she was pleasant & professional.
- 12/8/18First off this was the worst hair cut of my life!!! I walked in looking for a fade... Simple bald fade, scalp massage and beard trim like always get when I visit hair Cuttery. Obviously this wasn't my normal location but I was in a pinch. The stylist immediately went in and took a chunk out of hair out of my head instead of gradually getting shorter. What I ended up with was no smile in fact I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I left the store feeling cheated and discouraged. I did not get a fade, the stylist used the clippers all around my head, she was very rough, when I winced multiple times she claimed "I have a sensitive scalp" I don't because I've been getting the same cut for years. Then she claimed to "blow dry" my hair...1. there barely any hair on my head 2. At this point I might as well paint my head blue, dye what left of my hair red and be yandu for halloween. (Oh wait halloween passed Xmas photos ruined) 3. I could go on and on but the gist has been made that this was the worst hair cut/ experience I've ever had and cannot fathom ever returning to that location ever again. I have to now wear a hat every day because I'm so embarrassed by my hair cut.
- 12/3/18It took my stylist SO LONG to cut my hair. It was a simple wash, cut, and dry and it took an hour and ten minutes. I also got a $10 long hair fee slapped on which I didn't know about until she rang me up at the cashier. I chose the $25 option, but there was no disclaimer, etc. saying that long hair would result in a $10 surcharge.
- 11/29/18Glynis was the stylist and is a compliment to Hair Cuttery, just pleasant ,knowledgable and Glynis is a role model,for your company..
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 226 Harvard Avenue in Allston offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 226 Harvard Avenue.haircuttery.com
137 Mount Auburn Street Watertown, MA 02472 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(617) 923-6200(617) 923-6200
5 Austin Street Charlestown, MA 02129 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(617) 886-6006(617) 886-6006