Arlington Village Shops
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/19/20Pam is wonderful and that this why i go to Mass Ave Salon on Arlington heights.However, i want to say that the bathroom had no toilet paper or paper towels. Sat is the day I was there. Someone should have checked on Friday the condition of the bath The salon is dirty and needs some tender loving care. Does not appear to have been cleaned for a long time Get a cleaning service in there.
- 1/13/20Although my stylist was great, I have to say I was disappointed that she charged me 5.00 to trim my bangs 1/4 in. I had a single process color with no cutting involved. I didnt really need my bangs trimmed but figured i was there. Many salons dont charge for a small bang trim especially if its under a 1/2 inch ??
- 1/11/20Salon was moderately busy but had a stylist available withot much wait. Tim was friendly and gave a nice haircut. I may consider requsting him in the future. The salon was welcoming and clean.
- 1/6/20a man was sitting there when we arrived but I don't think anyone had checked him in, so we checked in, but when they told us to come I said he was here 1st.
- 1/5/20Dirtyhair all over counter, floors unclean, combs half submerged in liquid and well smudged above the liquid. Stylist ill and using her hands to wipe her runny nose. Hair not trimmed around neck. How does this place pass health and safety standards. Yuck.
- 1/3/20Brittany (Boston girl) is the best! Extremely professional and attentive. She listens to what I want to do and does a fabulous job!
- 12/29/19I booked an appointment. 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment I still hadnt been taken. I had to leave and reschedule to later in the day. I was taken right away when i came back in. Was just annoying that i wasted time from the initial appt.
- 12/7/19I went to the Arlington, MA store about a year ago and had my hair cut by Timmy. When I got home my wife said it was the best haircut I got and Ive been going to him ever since.
- 11/27/19Great haircut! Neena was so nice.
- 11/23/19I've been a client of Maria's for some time now and completely satisfied with her professional;ism and personality. She always does a great job and is very personable. Always look forward to seeing here.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1408 Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1408 Massachusetts Avenue.haircuttery.com
1092 Lexington Street Waltham, MA 02452 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 12:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 1:00 PMClosed Today
(781) 891-1845(781) 891-1845
352 Cambridge Road Woburn, MA 01801 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 932-0777(781) 932-0777