9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/19/19My stylist was wonderful!
- 2/6/19Victoria at Hair Cuttery (Framingham) is always excellent!and a fun person to know.
- 2/5/19Hi,I got my hair done Saturday by Victoria, I was satisfied with the results, even though it was a little bit blonder than I wanted. However, when i got home I realized a thick dark gold/ yellow streak down the center of my hair when I pulled it into a bun.Since I paid 172 dollars for the color I called the salon back and made another appointment to get it fixed. This appointment was made with Yahaira. I thought it would be a somewhat easy fix, if only i knew it was going to come out even worse I wouldn't have gone back. From the moment I walked in I felt like a bother. The stylist was in the middle of doing her own hair when I came in and i felt rushed the whole visit. She did a few highlights on the front section of my hair to even out the gold. When she was washing my hair I was constantly being sprayed in the face from the sink water. I felt like a bother the entire time, completely not welcomed in the salon. When she was washing my hair she put a toner in but on my whole head, so the rest of my hair turned more yellow, undoing the pretty blonde that Victoria did originally. When she dried my hair I was devastated. My hair was 20 times worse than it was before. I told her it was not what i wanted but she said theres nothing else they can do because my hair would fall out. But sounded to me like she was too lazy to do anything else for me. I also got charged another 27 dollars to pay for a blow-dry. Why should I have to pay for something that I am completely unhappy with? Now I have spent over $200 plus a tip for hair that I absolutely hate and can't stand to look in the mirror at. I will not be returning to this salon. However, now I need to get this mess of a job fixed at another salon.I would love to hear from you to see what you can do since I have spent so much money. I went back and did definitely not leave smiling, more like in tears, and no one cared to fix what I got done. (your smile back guarantee did not work)Thank you,Meagan Kohlenberger
- 2/3/19Terri is the absolute best
- 1/27/19I love, love, love my cut and style!
- 1/18/19Great haircut!!
- 1/10/19My styalist was fanominal and gave be the best expierence!! I will definatly be back to visit her again
- 12/29/18The stylist did a great job! My hair was shiny, healthy and beautiful!
- 12/19/18Liked Julie very much!
- 12/17/18Nana is awesome
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 50 Worcester Road in Framingham offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 50 Worcester Road.haircuttery.com
128 Medway Road Unit 7 Milford, MA 01757 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(508) 686-0764(508) 686-0764
1092 Lexington Street Waltham, MA 02452 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 891-1845(781) 891-1845