9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
new: pulp riot vibrant hair color!
Introducing Pulp Riot Vibrant Hair Color at HC! Ask your HC Stylist about this new vivid color line and create a look that's unique and bold!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
SHINE BRIGHT WITH HIGHLIGHTS!
City lights provide full-on hair delights. Our City Lights package includes full highlights, scalp-soothing shampoo, customized REDKEN treatment, cut and professional blowdry.
Double the Bubbles!
It’s our Semi-annual Liter Duo sale! Clean up at our liter spree and get 2 FREE pumps with your liter duo purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 6/20/19Marlene has been my hair stylist for the past several years. She is the best when it comes to hair styling, customer appreciation and coworker appreciation. Visiting her is like visiting a family member
- 6/11/19Stacey has been doing my hair for the last several months and she is great. She is warm, friendly and an amazing stylist! I am never disappointed!
- 6/9/19Julie is awesome!
- 6/5/19Marlene was great! Did exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be back.
- 6/4/19Stacy is wonderful.
- 5/20/19Love Julie. Friendly and competent!!
- 5/19/19I understand the concept of up-selling. My hairdresser however needs to work on her technique. She insulted me and then offered me a service. I had asked for a wash, cut and blow dry but I was so uncomfortable that I left without the blow dry. She said things like, your hair is so dry. Do you blow dry it every day? And are you sure you want me to blow dry it? I left with wet I styled hair, even though I told her that without blow drying my hair it was wavy and looked messy. Cutting my bangs was also an issue. She asked, Do you want it right at your eyebrows or cut to the eyebrows? What ever she said, sounded the same to me. I said, I like them on the shorter side and my eyebrows are in my eyes. Having them wet was hard to know what they would look like dry. So I just said they were fine. But they are long. I understand that I am taking a chance every time I go because I get a different person and I dont really have a complicated hairstyle so its usually cheap and Im fine with that. This was more about how this stylist insulted me trying to get me to pay more and when I refused to pay more she wanted me out of her chair faster and didnt want to finish my hair.
- 5/16/19Love Marlene
- 5/8/19My stylist,Marlene Rose was awesome. She listens to me and offers suggestions. I drive 30 minutes to go to this salon when there is one in 5 miles from me. She is a gem. It is no wonder she is busy and has a great following of clients. She never disappoints. Now everytime i get a color/ cut, she makes the next color/ cut better. Even my millennial daughters has told me how great my hair looks. I can get older but i have Marlene do my hairt
- 5/5/19Love Marlene!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 50 Worcester Road in Framingham offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 50 Worcester Road.haircuttery.com
128 Medway Road Unit 7 Milford, MA 01757 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(508) 686-0764(508) 686-0764
1092 Lexington Street Waltham, MA 02452 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 891-1845(781) 891-1845