9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/23/205 women standing around with Starbucks drinks and absolutely no acknowledgement of my presence. Non friendly or ever cordial making the experience uncomfortable and felt unappreciative of giving them business. You asked and I answered honestly. Very discouraging to say the least.
- 1/22/20The floors were disgusting,very dirty. I understand a bit of hair but they look as if they had not been washed in weeks. I will continue to get my kids haircut there bc the price is right but i do not think i will get my own hair cut there again. Some of the staff does not seem to be aware of the correct pricing and prices online do not match what is posted in the store.
- 1/21/20Becky is wonderful; understands my "crazy" hair. She is also pleasant and personable.
- 1/21/20The visit was for my 14 hear old daughter. Kara did a wonderful job on her haircut.
- 1/19/20Kristen and Tina are exceptional hair stylists with extensive knowledge and intuition with regards to their customers. They make every visit a fun time
- 1/19/20The stylist at hair cutters always take the time to listen to what I want and answering my questions.If I'm not sure what I want they are very good with advise.
- 1/15/20Love Kara. She's the best!
- 1/15/20Tina is the Best??
- 1/13/20Tina is amazing! She's great with hair but also kind and super attentive to detail. I won't let anyone else touch my kids hair.
- 1/13/20Ashley is attentive to details
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 505 Constitution Avenue in Littleton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 505 Constitution Avenue.haircuttery.com
8 Spit Brook Road Unit 4 Nashua, NH 03060 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(603) 888-0311(603) 888-0311
86 Burlington Mall Road Burlington, MA 01803 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 272-1366(781) 272-1366