9:00 AM - 9:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/12/20Exceptional care and time was spent in making my experience perfect. I appreciated everything Heather did to make me feel beautiful!
- 1/1/20Went twice within 2 weeks terrible cut. The 2nd time went to Yvonne good. Place was very dirty. Instead of smoking in their cars they should be cleaning stations hair was stuck in every crack and crevice. Very disappointed in that I feel its a reflection of the quality of service you will receive.
- 12/29/19Heather did an excellent job!I had made an appointment at your Framingham facility for Friday but after more than a 30-minute wait I decided to leave - they were way behind schedule and appeared to be more preoccupied with more expensive styling routines.
- 12/18/19very nice people and great price
- 12/5/19Kati did a great job.
- 11/30/19I believe a manager of a store should stand out and look more professional. Her hair looks like it was not done and her face looks like she just rolled out of bed. That was not the first time. She does not represent the salon industry well.
- 11/23/19First of all, I booked my appointment with a more experienced stylist, and as soon as I checked in to the salon, my appointment was given to another stylist who seemed to have no clue of what she is supposed to be doing. She was being watched over by another stylist, and after 30 minutes of spending time on my hair and cutting it almost an shorter than what I had asked for, another stylist takes over and finishes the hair cut. My hair was left uneven and not close to what I wanted it to be. Since it was already so short I had no choice to adjust it, and felt very uncomfortable all through the process. I felt as if I was a test person for someone to learn a haircut on. I feel very disappointed in the service I received, as I feel like I wasted my $37 bucks and do not feel like recommending this salon to any of my friends.
- 11/21/19I will return to this location
- 11/13/19the salon smelled like smoke, and the haircut was pretty messy.
- 11/3/19I had my hair colored and Matthew missed at least 4 spots. Two on my temples and another on where I part my hair.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 146 Nahatan Street in Norwood offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 146 Nahatan Street.haircuttery.com
417 Washington Street Stoughton, MA 02072 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 344-7555(781) 344-7555
226 Harvard Avenue Allston, MA 02134 USTEL:
Closed Today 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(617) 232-0046(617) 232-0046